24 Year Old Dwayne Haskins Killed

It never fails to amaze me when looking at the comments on PFT how RIPs such as those to Haskins will yield dislikes. WTF would make someone dislike a respectful RIP?

It never fails to amaze me when looking at the comments on PFT how RIPs such as those to Haskins will yield dislikes. WTF would make someone dislike a respectful RIP?
Imaging that might be a Q for the other forum.

Cheers

I think the idea is that it feels weird to "like" a post informing you of someone's death, the way you would an announcement of a promotion or birth.

I had just gotten a text from my son on this.

For me, this hurts even more as I lost 2 best friends getting hit by cars.
Terrible memories.

Terrible news.

RIP Dwayne.
Say Hi to Charlie and Little John for me,
Damnit.

ugh,

That's rough. I'm sorry.

So, in that case why not just refrain from liking or disliking?
Because if someone posts something that is significant and no one posts any reaction at all, it's easily misinterpreted as not GAF. Imagine you are a heavy social media user, and posting something really desperate and awful, and no one reacts at all...

I don't really do the social media thing, but I remember this as part of the discussion when one of them was talking about adding a dislike button. It's all easily misinterpreted except simple positive post paired with "like."

I had just gotten a text from my son on this.

For me, this hurts even more as I lost 2 best friends getting hit by cars.
Terrible memories.

Terrible news.

RIP Dwayne.
Say Hi to Charlie and Little John for me,
Damnit.

ugh,
((((((((((Hugs)))))))))). So sorry to sad....

~Dee~

He actually was struck by a dump truck while trying to cross a highway... Why do people try to cross highways?

Back