49ers trade up, move to the 3 spot in draft

Sent Miami 3 first round picks and a 3rd ... huge price to pay to move up ... wonder if they tried to make a deal with the jets first... if so, and they didnt bite, darnold's days are done in ny

Jimmy might get cut loose, most likely next season... can we stand one more year of cam?

He's definitely better at being on IR, too. Right?
Cam is no stranger to the IR either, is he?

we all know jimmy has issues. but this team is better in an instant if he comes here regardless of him being injury prone

Cam is not a good quarterback anymore.

next year we aren't looking a gross cap reduction of 25 million dollars, so there will be money.

Being tied to Cam because he's cheap is just treading water... I would rather win, or at least have a shot at winning, while coaching up a rookie... Jimmy G offers that opportunity. Cam Newton does not.

Cam is no stranger to the IR either, is he?

we all know jimmy has issues. but this team is better in an instant if he comes here regardless of him being injury prone

Cam is not a good quarterback anymore.

In his career he's played double digit games in the season nine out of those ten years.

He's the definition of durability if you compare him to Jimmy G.

what he did a decade ago doesn't concern me

Why are you so supportive of a guy who plays less than half of his games ?
And you also want to give up our highest draft pick for him.
And he’s just not that good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Why are you so supportive of a guy who plays less than half of his games ?
And you also want to give up our highest draft pick for him.
And he’s just not that good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the hell everyone is so satisfied with Cam Newton being under center this coming year. Of course i am agitating for a change. JImmy may not be THE answer, but he is A answer. Cam is neither.

I don't want to but I would indeed give up the 1 for him. Im sorry, but the cost associated with getting a good quarterback has moved beyond the 1980's, where most of you seem to be stuck. "Oh flip em a 4th for the qb" ... please

And he is that good.

His only issue is his durability. And that can be improved on or managed.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the hell everyone is so satisfied with Cam Newton being under center this coming year.
Yes, you're the only dew here that isn't a fan of sCam...

As long as BB DRAFTS his replacement very high in this year's draft, I can live with his amazing wardrobe... :coffee:

JimmyG can be got as a free agent. It's possible. If BB signs him, I wouldn't be opposed, but, I wouldn't guarantee him that much. Make him prove it. He could play most of the downs and sCam can play the Taysom Hill part. I'd be OK with that. If not, then BB should just DRAFT the next QB within the first 2 rounds.

Yeah, that was an anomaly, because the year before that he played a measly three games. Are you not seeing the pattern?
playoff football.

Bring him here, we have a chance.

Don't, and congrats we will be drafting between 12 and 15 again next season. and the year after that...

Can't you see that pattern?

playoff football.

Bring him here, we have a chance.

Don't, and congrats we will be drafting between 12 and 15 again next season. and the year after that...

Can't you see that pattern?

No I don't. Considering Shannahan was scared to let him throw in the playoffs. Then he had a chance to seal the game and sailed a ball in the Super Bowl. But hey, he has two rings as a back up, so that must be good.

No I don't. Considering Shannahan was scared to let him throw in the playoffs. Then he had a chance to seal the game and sailed a ball in the Super Bowl. But hey, he has two rings as a back up, so that must be good.

You mean he didn't throw a lot in the GB playoff game ... when they shredded the packers D to the tune of 285 yards on the ground?

And I guess 31 passes in the Super Bowl means Shanny was afraid to let him toss the rock...

gtfo with that BS

You mean he didn't throw a lot in the GB playoff game ... when they shredded the packers D to the tune of 285 yards on the ground?

And I guess 31 passes in the Super Bowl means Shanny was afraid to let him toss the rock...

gtfo with that BS

You're the only person on the Garoppolo is the answer BS. Everybody else sees his flaws, I don't know what he has that has you so enamored with him.

This is not Gronk in his prime. The dude is injury prone. He's not worth the capital. He's not as great as you paint him. Get over it.

You're the only person on the Garoppolo is the answer BS. Everybody else sees his flaws, I don't know what he has that has you so enamored with him.

This is not Gronk in his prime. The dude is injury prone. He's not worth the capital. He's not as great as you paint him. Get over it.

and with all those flaws, he is still better than what we have and has a much higher upside. Better off trying and crashing than not doing anything because you are scared a guy might get hurt, that you might have to spend a little draft capital or money

Back