49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

5x49er

Brady's a bigger 49er fan than I am...
Reaction score
Tuff week for you guys cant see you winning.

Yeah we hear that a lot. We are not the Rams, but we will give it our best shot.

Harbaugh is gonna have his brother ready on the 'hotline', John would love for nothing more than to see the Pats lose out on seed positioning in the AFC.

This will go pretty EXACT to the Pats/Ravens game earlier this year (expect without the replacement refs helping us screw the Pats), but we have a better D than Baltimore, and will be able to shut Brady down more frequently than he's probably been since Seattle, and he won't have his playboy TE to throw to.

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

49ers 27-21 :wink:

Can't see the Pats ever winning in Foxboro in December.

Hope you guys have a safe flight, get plenty of rest and get your business done in New England.
After those Rams games, you need a walk-over victory.

Yeah. I am so afraid of your Quarterback, Engelbert Humperdinck.

Pleeassse ... Release Me ... Let me Go ...

9c01802d.jpg

Apparently, niners fans don't watch MNF.

Or any football for the last decade plus.

Harbaugh is gonna have his brother ready on the 'hotline', John would love for nothing more than to see the Pats lose out on seed positioning in the AFC.

This will go pretty EXACT to the Pats/Ravens game earlier this year (expect without the replacement refs helping us screw the Pats), but we have a better D than Baltimore, and will be able to shut Brady down more frequently than he's probably been since Seattle, and he won't have his playboy TE to throw to.

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

You guys have a solid D no question,but your offense sucks giant moose COCK...Pats 51 Niners 9...:coffee:

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games,

Belichick > 2 Harbaughs

How about the Harbaugh "Era" playoff record???? How about the Patriots "primetime" record in the Belichick Era, which is a real Era, not like the Harbaugh "period". Belichick's includes actual success (multiple Superbowls, in case you just stareted watching football in 2010) with teams he built, not Singletary's guys.

Patriots 21-0 at home in Dec since the freaking year 2000...Yea Niners Fans I feel real good about our chances...:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back