A broken watch, a few pesos and a bottle of Chambord.

sonsofkraftybob

Mmmmmm, feet! Nom, Nom, Nom.
Reaction score
Breaking & Entering at my crib Monday and thats all they got. Literally, pesos...from mexico...worth like 1/15 of a penny. Kicked my kitchen door open on the side of the house and rifled the valet on my bureau, my wife's nightstand and medicine cabinet and mantown.

All my neighbors who are usually home (elderly/stay at home moms) were out Monday.

Thing is though, every other monday the cleaning lady comes so my wife loads EVERYTHING into the safe. Camcorders, cameras, jewelery, checkbooks, ipods along with all my guns which are already in there. My safe is 5 ft tall and weighs over 1000 pounds. Took me and three of my biggest friends and a commercial dolly to get it in my house....empty. So basically, they picked the WRONG day to try to steal my shit. They didn't even attempt the safe for obvious reasons.

So I pick the baby up at daycare and head home. Park, open her door but leave her there and bring the diaper bag and other stuff inside first and I notice the door so i step back and see my wife and the 3 year old pull up and I tell her "Take the girls across the street to Pete's house someone kicked the door in." Pulled out the .380 Sig and went inside, my neighbor Pete who's a big ass former Marine and works as a Court Officer comes in while I'm in the basement yelling "CHRIS!!!! ITS PETE NEXT DOOR!!!" over and over so i don't shoot him...lol and we swept the house and crawlspace. Cops came. sheriff came for photos and prints ect, ect.

But tell me this...out of 40 or 50 bottles, Johnny Walker Blue, gallons of Grey Goose, Stoli's, Captains, all sorts of tequila and gin...why take the Chambord? really???? Chambord? Did they think the bottle was pretty or something. It took me a couple hours to figure out what bottle was taken...I could see the perfectly round empty spot where a bottle was and then it hit me...Cham f'n bord???? What, did some 21 year old girl kick my door in withdrawing from grapecrushes????

Well, thats my story.

See what happens when you get court-appointed for dope fiends? They probably wanted what was in the medicine cabinet more than anything.

Anyway, very glad to hear that nobody was home and you all are safe and sound. Scary shit.

This is why setting up a shotgun trap in your house should be legal. Shotgun, stand, string to the doorknob, and all the unanswered questions get answered a lot easier.

They didn't take the Johnny Blue?!?!?!?!?! WTF?

Kids. Had to be too young to know and didn't want to get caught with a buch of bottles.
I'm pretty sure it is...but they didnt take the PS3. Wierd. My door was pretty secure. My buddy who put it in didn't just use the frame it came with, he built it up. Still, I didn't have the deadbolt just the knoblock.

But tell me this...out of 40 or 50 bottles, Johnny Walker Blue, gallons of Grey Goose, Stoli's, Captains, all sorts of tequila and gin...why take the Chambord? really???? Chambord? Did they think the bottle was pretty or something. It took me a couple hours to figure out what bottle was taken...I could see the perfectly round empty spot where a bottle was and then it hit me...Cham f'n bord???? What, did some 21 year old girl kick my door in withdrawing from grapecrushes????

Well, thats my story.
it smelled like Purple Drank

I'm pretty sure it is...but they didnt take the PS3. Wierd. My door was pretty secure. My buddy who put it in didn't just use the frame it came with, he built it up. Still, I didn't have the deadbolt just the knoblock.

That narrows it down to a butch chick in her early 20's or a large male pussy

I have lots of stuff I don't drink. A good host should have a well stocked bar.
Did you have your Ripple stolen? If not I'm sneaking over in my Batman outfit while your gone trick or treating...Oh wait fvck dam the Pats are on...NVM...........

out of ALL that booze they only took the Chambord? it should be easy to find them --

just look for guys w/ French sounding last names

you know, like ending in: "__bideau" :p

sorry this happened to you SOKB....had a house broken into well over 20 yrs ago and still remember the feelings of violation :mad:

got a Rhodesian Ridgeback a month or so later :)

No video Surveillance at the SOKB compound:shrug:

That sucks man..

out of ALL that booze they only took the Chambord? it should be easy to find them --

just look for guys w/ French sounding last names

you know, like ending in: "__bideau" :p

sorry this happened to you SOKB....had a house broken into well over 20 yrs ago and still remember the feelings of violation :mad:

got a Rhodesian Ridgeback a month or so later :)
if it was still allergy season, maybe but a Rhododendron ponticum is not that scary

rhododendron-ponticum-2.jpg

maybe he could get a dog

He downed the bottle of chambord himself, was embarrassed about it, and did the whole door-kicking thing all as a cover. Hence not much missing.

Back