Reaction score
Lorenzen is better than Cassell too.

Or at least more entertaining to watch.

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
For Buffalo fans...

I started having flashbacks to the pre-manning era watching that game last night. It was like I wandered into an episode of the Twilight zone.

For Buffalo Fans, and football fans in general. I mean, the guy weighs more than an offensive lineman ROFl

But, I was watching that game, and I was reminded of when teh Colts were still in our division, and it was a tossup over who sucked more, Colts or Pats... ROFL

PatrietteAz

Trouble Needs a Home
Reaction score
For Buffalo Fans, and football fans in general. I mean, the guy weighs more than an offensive lineman ROFl

But, I was watching that game, and I was reminded of when teh Colts were still in our division, and it was a tossup over who sucked more, Colts or Pats... ROFL

:) Like I said I want to know what HS coach took Lorenzen and made him a QB? That must have been someone with major FORESIGHT or NO sight.:)

Jaric

Vae victis
Reaction score

We reached the peak of alfulness in 1991.

And although I might be a bit biased, I am pretty sure we were worse than you were at our worst.

Claremonster

Semper Priapus
Reaction score
The Glossalalia School of Business and Performing
:) Like I said I want to know what HS coach took Lorenzen and made him a QB? That must have been someone with major FORESIGHT or NO sight.:)

Well, probably what happened was that when the coach was looking for a QB at tryouts, he couldn't see the five QBs standing behind Lorenzen, so he figured he was the only one who showed up, so he became the QB by default...

OR, Lozoenges, or whatever his name is, ATE the other QBs... :shrug:

Major A$$hole*

Get well soon Babalu!
Reaction score
For Buffalo fans...

I started having flashbacks to the pre-manning era watching that game last night. It was like I wandered into an episode of the Twilight zone.
What happened last night? I didn't catch the game.
Shirley they couldn't have played worse than the Pats.

BY1401

Unapologetically Moderate
Reaction score
We reached the peak of alfulness in 1991.

And although I might be a bit biased, I am pretty sure we were worse than you were at our worst.

My 1991 Tecmo Super Bowl skills laugh at you.

Albert Bentley and Fredd Young were pure football monsters.