A confession regarding Pats and Colts QBs

I guess this is the year that Rats/Fins/Bills & Jags/Texns/Tits take over the respective divisions.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

Nuh uh. The Pats sucked worse than Teh Clots at the peak of our suckinesstitude.
Lets go to the tale of the tape shall we?

1991 colts (1-15):

Offense (truely offensive)
-Shut out twice.
-Held to single digit points 11 times.
-Went 5 straight games without scoring a touchdown.
-Scored 143 total points for an average of 8.9 points a game. Obviously ranked last in the league. (how do you spell epic fail?)
Scored 14 touchdowns...AS A TEAM (for comparison sake, Addai alone scored 15 touchdowns last season)

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/clt/1991.htm

I forgot about the defense. They gave up 381 points which was good for 26th in the league... out of 28 teams

1991 colts (1-15):

-Shut out twice.
-Scored 143 total points for an average of 8.9 points a game. (how do you spell epic fail?)
Scored 14 touchdowns...AS A TEAM (for comparison sake, Addai alone scored 15 touchdowns last season)

Big deal. We sucked so bad, we couldn't even finish last in the division, and had to settle for 4th in the division that year. Now, THAT is suckitude.

Um I don't know both teams pretty much sucked big fat azzz.....but you may be right...at least we had Tony Eason right?

1991 colts (1-15):

-Shut out twice.
-Scored 143 total points for an average of 8.9 points a game. (how do you spell epic fail?)

This one time the Pats sucked so much that a scrawny newspaper guy kicked the shit out of one of the pats players. And itr wasn't the punter or the kicker either.
HA! Take that!

Big deal. We sucked so bad, we couldn't even finish last in the division, and had to settle for 4th in the division that year. Now, THAT is suckitude.
Not in 1990. No, that year, you perservered and managed an epic fail of almost the same magnitude we would obtain the following year.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/1990.htm

From the look of those box scores, it seems like the game plan was to not worry about defense, and simply outscore the other team. It would have worked too if you had managed to score an additional 265 points or so.

Not going to make your arguement for you, but I see alot of 30's and 40's in the "opponant score" category...

Not in 1990. No, that year, you perservered and managed an epic fail of almost the same magnitude we would obtain the following year.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/1990.htm

From the look of those box scores, it seems like the game plan was to not worry about defense, and simply outscore the other team. It would have worked too if you had managed to score an additional 265 points or so.

Not going to make your arguement for you, but I see alot of 30's and 40's in the "opponant score" category...

But even in the 90s when you guys sucked, you had actual past Super Bowl wins to hold on to. We didn't even have that. :( Nooooo... we got to look back on sexual harrassment scandals, playoff ****-ups and screw-overs, drug scandals, Feces dressed up as people as coachs, overflowing toilet stadiums, bans from Monday Night Football - and those were the HIGHLIGHTS...

But even in the 90s when you guys sucked, you had actual past Super Bowl wins to hold on to. We didn't even have that. :( Nooooo... we got to look back on sexual harrassment scandals, playoff ****-ups and screw-overs, drug scandals, Feces dressed up as people as coachs, overflowing toilet stadiums, bans from Monday Night Football - and those were the HIGHLIGHTS...
I'm glad you brought up the Baltimore teams.

The teams that told us point blank they wanted nothing to do with us, and proved it by boycotting an "Lets honor the old teams" event we set up.

The City who still has the lombardi trophey we won for superbowl 5.

The players who not one would allow us to enshrine them in our ring of honor.

Yeah, those memories sure made the pain of sucking that much easier to bear...

:thumb:

I'm glad you brought up the Baltimore teams.

The teams that told us point blank they wanted nothing to do with us, and proved it by boycotting an "Lets honor the old teams" event we set up.

The City who still has the lombardi trophey we won for superbowl 5.

The players who not one would allow us to enshrine them in our ring of honor.

Yeah, those memories sure made the pain of sucking that much easier to bear...

:thumb:
Awwwwww! There! There! Its ok! They just wanted to make sure that there was eough room on it for Peytons forehead and St. Ds moral high horse. :poke::fight:

Awwwwww! There! There! Its ok! They just wanted to make sure that there was eough room on it for Peytons forehead and St. Ds moral high horse. :poke::fight:
**** em if you asked me (the old Baltimore teams)

Manning's and Co are better any-damn-way.

This reminds me of the Seinfeld when Jerry and George are arguing about who's the bigger idiot.

WTF? is going on around here?!

We've gone from Brady vs Manning, and Pats vs Colts.....

To Sorgie vs Cassell and who was actually teh suckiest?!?!

:blink:

ROFL

Back