A question for my liberal friends.

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score
Let’s say Hypothetically that there has been proof found that the computer system or systems altered votes that favored Biden, and they were raids unearthed undeniable evidence that the election was altered, but very powerful people that happen to be on the blue team are doing everything in their power to block this evidence coming forward.

My question is this if this were to be true would you care if it was swept under the rug and Biden still got to be president or would you not care and you just want Trump out of office Even if you won fair and square?

I’m just trying to gauge how ethical people are.
Could it be that the TDS aka Trump Derangement Syndrome is so overwhelming bad that people are willing to look the other way just so they can get Trump out of office.

Everybody’s input would be well appreciated

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Let’s say Hypothetically that there has been proof found that the computer system or systems altered votes that favored Biden, and they were raids unearthed undeniable evidence that the election was altered, but very powerful people that happen to be on the blue team are doing everything in their power to block this evidence coming forward.

My question is this if this were to be true would you care if it was swept under the rug and Biden still got to be president or would you not care and you just want Trump out of office Even if you won fair and square?

I’m just trying to gauge how ethical people are.
Could it be that the TDS aka Trump Derangement Syndrome is so overwhelming bad that people are willing to look the other way just so they can get Trump out of office.

Everybody’s input would be well appreciated
So we would need to suspend reality and go into fantasy land that make believe something happened that didnt? Yeah I would have an issue with any president doing something to steal an election. Sort of like the way Trump is trying to steal this one by doing a bunch of useless baseless lawsuits that are being thrown out with zero evidence. I also know that, there would be really no way to do what Trump was claiming as it would have to involve way too many that would go to jail. Are we supposed to also pretend what Trump is doing is fair and square as well, or nah?

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not liberal, but I am anti-trump.

No, I would not want it swept under the rug. I would want it corrected and somehow protected from it ever happening again.

And then I would hope America survives another four years of an immature, unstable, authoritarian narcissist.

I don't think any of this is likely though.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I am not liberal, but I am anti-trump.

No, I would not want it swept under the rug. I would want it corrected and somehow protected from it ever happening again.

And then I would hope America survives another four years of an immature, unstable, authoritarian narcissist.

I don't think any of this is likely though.
I mean really the only thing that was done here was, you had a President that started trying to bring lawsuits against everything because he lost. Thats what he does. I find that pretty awful in itself. I cant really turn a blind eye to that either, but I wonder if non liberals can. Even after all the lawsuits are being thrown out and Trump has made a joke of the process, you still have rallys of people screaming the election was stolen, so I guess where is the blind eye really at? One thing that has been said many times is that there are election issues every election. It does not mean its cheating, it just means people are humans. There have been some for both sides, but only one side is worried about it right now.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
There is no doubt in my mind the election was stolen. I accept it as a done deal, though, and a job well done. I don't live in the fantasy land that we live in a free, fair, and uncorrupted country.

I'm actually appalled and awestruck at the same time at how well the left pulled it off. Textbook stuff, so much so, that I think the intelligence communities must have either had a hand in it or taught them how to do it, because we have 70 years of experience around the world, and these Dominion voting machines are built specifically to make election fraud easier.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
So we would need to suspend reality and go into fantasy land that make believe something happened that didnt? Yeah I would have an issue with any president doing something to steal an election. Sort of like the way Trump is trying to steal this one by doing a bunch of useless baseless lawsuits that are being thrown out with zero evidence. I also know that, there would be really no way to do what Trump was claiming as it would have to involve way too many that would go to jail. Are we supposed to also pretend what Trump is doing is fair and square as well, or nah?
So Trump legally contesting the vote tallies is not "fair and square"?

I want all legal votes counted and anything other than that thrown out. At this point IDGAF who wins but I want transparency and the rule of law to be adhered too and neither of this is happening in this election.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
So Trump legally contesting the vote tallies is not "fair and square"?

I want all legal votes counted and anything other than that thrown out. At this point IDGAF who wins but I want transparency and the rule of law to be adhered too and neither of this is happening in this election.
If there was some kind of evidence there to back that up....there wasnt. So no, he did it to throw shade on a legal election because, he lost. As has been said many times, this was in all accounts a fair election in every way and there was nothing there for him to do what he did. If there is actually something there, then by all means, but there wasnt and there was never any evidence there was, so yeah, I find that pretty bad. It would be like me screaming that a guy was planning to murder me because I because I lost to him in softball even though I had no reason to think that and was just mad.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
There's plenty of "evidence", just not enough proof to change enough votes to change the inevitable. And we will probably never get that proof unless someone leaks it to Wikileaks or something.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
If there was some kind of evidence there to back that up....there wasnt. So no, he did it to throw shade on a legal election because, he lost. As has been said many times, this was in all accounts a fair election in every way and there was nothing there for him to do what he did. If there is actually something there, then by all means, but there wasnt and there was never any evidence there was, so yeah, I find that pretty bad.
That's fucking laughable, no voter fraud. What about all those votes they found in Georgia? Or how about those votes in Michigan that were changed over to Biden by that voting machine? I could go on and on and on but you'll deny it like you always do.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
That's fucking laughable, no voter fraud. What about all those votes they fond in Georgia? Or how about those votes in Michigan that were changed over to Biden? I could go on and on and on but you'll deny it like you always do.
I think your information is a bit old, so I will leave it as that. You might want to look into those two things a bit more outside your go to web pages. There is a difference between an irregularity and voter fraud. None of which made a single dent in the outcome. Any issues that have happened over the years have been in the hundreds not 10's of thousands. No actual voter fraud was encountered in this election on a wide scale basis, and I assumed you knew this by now.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
If there was any proof of any of the Trump team's claims of widespread, systematic voter fraud, etc, I would want it exposed. I'd be bullsh*t that such disgraceful measures were taken, but I'd accept the results. And I'd hope the trials of the traitors involved would be televised.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I think your information is a bit old, so I will leave it as that. You might want to look into those two things a bit more outside your go to web pages. There is a difference between an irregularity and voter fraud. None of which made a single dent in the outcome. Any issues that have happened over the years have been in the hundreds not 10's of thousands. No actual voter fraud was encountered in this election on a wide scale basis, and I assumed you knew this by now.
Uhh no, those were this election and what difference does it make if those found votes went to Biden or Trump? If it weren't for the recount those votes would not have been found. Voter fraud is voter fraud, doesn't matter who it was against.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Uhh no, those were this election and what difference does it make if those found votes went to Biden or Trump? If it weren't for the recount those votes would not have been found. Voter fraud is voter fraud, doesn't matter who it was against.
Again....irregularities happen in every election, mistakes are made, none of have cost the election. Far cry from global voter fraud to make some side win, which again, its been said and I know you have read it. There was no voter fraud on any wide scale basis in this election. None...zip. It was baseless lawsuits, which has also been said. Lawyers have dropped out right and left because of it. It was a terrible drain on the democracy and a slap to the United States and its officials.

OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
Again....irregularities happen in every election, mistakes are made, none of have cost the election. Far cry from global voter fraud to make some side win, which again, its been said and I know you have read it. There was no voter fraud on any wide scale basis in this election. None...zip. It was baseless lawsuits, which has also been said. Lawyers have dropped out right and left because of it. It was a terrible drain on the democracy and a slap to the United States and its officials.
So you don’t believe a court appointed judge that may have blue ties Would not block evidence and not sit on his hands? 😂😂😂😂

Let me clue you in on something if you’re relying on social media television and certain judges that were appointed by Obama To get an accurate picture then there’s no hope for you. I don’t have to be a conspiracy theory us to realize you are overwhelmingly brainwashed by the media. By the Liberals control 93% of the media information. It’s an overwhelming propaganda tool. That’s a fact

Inspector_50

Reaction score
So you don’t believe a court appointed judge that may have blue ties Would not block evidence and not sit on his hands? 😂😂😂😂

Let me clue you in on something if you’re relying on social media television and certain judges that were appointed by Obama To get an accurate picture then there’s no hope for you. I don’t have to be a conspiracy theory us to realize you are overwhelmingly brainwashed by the media. By the Liberals control 93% of the media information. It’s an overwhelming propaganda tool. That’s a fact
Sorry I do not get all my news from a positional web page that leans only to my way of thinking...But thanks for trying to paint a picture of my life you know nothing about. You asked a question, if you dont want to hear the answers then maybe you should not ask those questions. I answered it as I saw. If you can show me some global voter fraud on a high enough level to overturn the election that does not come from a right wing conspiracy page, then by all means, I am all ears and eyes.

OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
Sorry I do not get all my news from a positional web page that leans only to my way of thinking...But thanks for trying to paint a picture of my life you know nothing about. You asked a question, if you dont want to hear the answers then maybe you should not ask those questions. I answered it as I saw. If you can show me some global voter fraud on a high enough level to overturn the election that does not come from a right wing conspiracy page, then by all means, I am all ears and eyes.
I’m not a right winger. And I don’t follow conspiracy pages. Once again you’re wrong. As usual

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
Sure, since we are playing what is, if there was absolute proof that enough votes were changed or whatever to affect the outcome, sure. Okay.

What I've heard from a lot of people on the right, though, is that they essentially want whole states thrown out over a batch of like 500 votes, or something.

If you proved 500 votes were fraudulent, remove those 500 votes.

Invalidating an election with a margin of, say, 60,000 votes, 150,000 votes, over 500 votes would be an incredible disenfranchisement.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I’m not a right winger. And I don’t follow conspiracy pages. Once again you’re wrong. As usual
Then prove me wrong. Show me. You can scream I am wrong, all you want, but show me this global voter fraud that would turn the election. I will be here waiting to be proven wrong as you say.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Then prove me wrong. Show me. You can scream I am wrong, all you want, but show me this global voter fraud that would turn the election. I will be here waiting to be proven wrong as you say.
Nothing yet? DId the website Screwthedirtyliberal.com go down?

OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can’t tell you what I know. Let’s just say I got some inside information that came from someone that I know really well and trust and shits going down big time. The scope of fraud is so massive and the evidence is supposedly undeniable. Now I’ve already told him I’ll see it when I believe it because I’m probably the one the biggest skeptics out there when it comes to these things. Billionaires get away with treason all the time... by the way Trump hasn’t shown his hand that sitting in front of him. He knows a lot more than you and I do and if I’m told is true holy crap dude it’s bad. Real real real horrifying bad.... I would listen to Sidney Powell because she is somewhat credible and she’s on the right track and I think she knows a lot more than what she’s telling. And oh by the way my source doesn’t work at 31 flavors. LOL