A question for my liberal friends.

Baron Samedi

Russian Bot 762X54R
Reaction score
Well one example is him saying his authority is total.

I figured it would be some dumb answer like that.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants. That has no effect on the Constitution, and in fact is covered under a part of the Bill of Rights that leftists hate, the 1st Amendment.

Anything else? I mean..anything with some substance to it...not "He said something on TV or a campaign rally".

Let me set an example....

EDIT: My bad...I was going to post a video of Biden claiming he has the biggest and best voting fraud operation....but Youtube censored it, of course.

The point being....Biden can literally say it, and it is not "trampling on the Constitution", and it has nothing to do with whether he meant it, or it was a gaffe, or a joke. Totally irrelevant. It's not trampling on the Consitution because he can say whatever the fuck he wants, and it doesn't have to be true, or non offensive, or anything else. If he does something, like commit voter fraud that's different.

Following, or have I lost you, already?

SECOND...Youtube censored the clip. I mean...I could probably really dig and find it, but it should pop right up at the top when I searched for it, but instead I got just a bunch of Thoughtcrime Police and videos indirectly related to what I wanted to find.

Now...THAT is an action, see? Not words, an actual action, censorship. THAT is a real and genuine threat to the Bill of Rights, arguable in the context of it is not government putting people in jail, but definitely a threat to free speech rather than upholding free speech.

So...any answer you give that starts with some version of "Trump said" is just another bullshit, ignorant answer.

I mean...if you think that something somebody says destroys the Constitution and the Bill of Rights without any actual actions that accomplish anything, you're probably not ready to play in this particular playground. There are other boards where uninformed, ingorant shit may pass, but not here..

Let me explain how to make it here and be a good poster...

1. Assume anything you say will be challenged, especially when you make unsupported statements or assertions. You WILL be challenged here.

2 . When challenged, you should be able to provide materials and data that support your random statement in question.

That's all there is to it. This is not your typical politics board. Some folks here are well informed heavy hitters, and unafraid to challenge other views, and more than capable of providing evidence to support their own case when challenged.

Now, there will be a lot of argument over the quality of what you provide, but you have to at least have something to bring to the table.

Take that "He said this and I was offended and the Constitution is on fire because he said it" shit someplace else. Find a board of idiots, because this ain't it.

I'm not trying to make this personal, I'm just trying to get you to stop embarrassing yourself.

I've learned a lot here over the years. I was a hard core neocon on arrival, and now I am a hard core Voluntaryist libertarian....almost entirely due to the things I learned here, because the posters here, generally, are well informed and intellectually armed for battle. That's what keeps me here.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Step up the game.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I figured it would be some dumb answer like that.

He can say whatever the fuck he wants. That has no effect on the Constitution, and in fact is covered under a part of the Bill of Rights that leftists hate, the 1st Amendment.

Anything else? I mean..anything with some substance to it...not "He said something on TV or a campaign rally".

Let me set an example....

EDIT: My bad...I was going to post a video of Biden claiming he has the biggest and best voting fraud operation....but Youtube censored it, of course.

The point being....Biden can literally say it, and it is not "trampling on the Constitution", and it has nothing to do with whether he meant it, or it was a gaffe, or a joke. Totally irrelevant. It's not trampling on the Consitution because he can say whatever the fuck he wants, and it doesn't have to be true, or non offensive, or anything else. If he does something, like commit voter fraud that's different.

Following, or have I lost you, already?

SECOND...Youtube censored the clip. I mean...I could probably really dig and find it, but it should pop right up at the top when I searched for it, but instead I got just a bunch of Thoughtcrime Police and videos indirectly related to what I wanted to find.

Now...THAT is an action, see? Not words, an actual action, censorship. THAT is a real and genuine threat to the Bill of Rights, arguable in the context of it is not government putting people in jail, but definitely a threat to free speech rather than upholding free speech.

So...any answer you give that starts with some version of "Trump said" is just another bullshit, ignorant answer.

I mean...if you think that something somebody says destroys the Constitution and the Bill of Rights without any actual actions that accomplish anything, you're probably not ready to play in this particular playground. There are other boards where uninformed, ingorant shit may pass, but not here..

Let me explain how to make it here and be a good poster...

1. Assume anything you say will be challenged, especially when you make unsupported statements or assertions. You WILL be challenged here.

2 . When challenged, you should be able to provide materials and data that support your random statement in question.

That's all there is to it. This is not your typical politics board. Some folks here are well informed heavy hitters, and unafraid to challenge other views, and more than capable of providing evidence to support their own case when challenged.

Now, there will be a lot of argument over the quality of what you provide, but you have to at least have something to bring to the table.

Take that "He said this and I was offended and the Constitution is on fire because he said it" shit someplace else. Find a board of idiots, because this ain't it.

I'm not trying to make this personal, I'm just trying to get you to stop embarrassing yourself.

I've learned a lot here over the years. I was a hard core neocon on arrival, and now I am a hard core Voluntaryist libertarian....almost entirely due to the things I learned here, because the posters here, generally, are well informed and intellectually armed for battle. That's what keeps me here.

Don't bring a knife to a gunfight. Step up the game.
lol, this is why its useless to reply to questions. :ROFLMAO:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
If you can't support your assertions, that's correct.
I did, thats the funny part. You ask a question I give an answer and then you trash it. lol Whats the point. I could say water is wet and you would attack it. Its probably better if we just say things down here and not ask questions you do not really want to hear the answer to, but just wait until its answered so you can rip it apart. I will from now on, answer all questions with one word answers. So in reply to your question the answer is...Hotplate.

Joolz

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can’t tell you what I know. Let’s just say I got some inside information that came from someone that I know really well and trust and shits going down big time. The scope of fraud is so massive and the evidence is supposedly undeniable. Now I’ve already told him I’ll see it when I believe it because I’m probably the one the biggest skeptics out there when it comes to these things. Billionaires get away with treason all the time... by the way Trump hasn’t shown his hand that sitting in front of him. He knows a lot more than you and I do and if I’m told is true holy crap dude it’s bad. Real real real horrifying bad.... I would listen to Sidney Powell because she is somewhat credible and she’s on the right track and I think she knows a lot more than what she’s telling. And oh by the way my source doesn’t work at 31 flavors. LOL

OP
imapig

imapig

Roger Godell Gets mounted by Stallions
Reaction score

Attachments

• 31CF3CBA-1755-44DF-9C2E-07FCE417311E.jpeg
    31CF3CBA-1755-44DF-9C2E-07FCE417311E.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DEAB1407-7FB5-4BDD-A920-5B52BDE3DD22.jpeg
    DEAB1407-7FB5-4BDD-A920-5B52BDE3DD22.jpeg
    492.2 KB · Views: 11
  • BE166066-DA40-411B-9742-F4BC25AFD589.jpeg
    BE166066-DA40-411B-9742-F4BC25AFD589.jpeg
    520.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 5ECEA64B-DF12-4FB8-B4FC-EEE6867ECF45.jpeg
    5ECEA64B-DF12-4FB8-B4FC-EEE6867ECF45.jpeg
    462.6 KB · Views: 7
  • C97E5111-5DA7-4EF3-BD8B-FECFED29E5A0.jpeg
    C97E5111-5DA7-4EF3-BD8B-FECFED29E5A0.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 8
  • F410EB5B-24FE-4692-B560-33D190A6688F.jpeg
    F410EB5B-24FE-4692-B560-33D190A6688F.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 8
  • BACAEAFA-99A7-4E8A-AD06-8AAE4202482B.jpeg
    BACAEAFA-99A7-4E8A-AD06-8AAE4202482B.jpeg
    605 KB · Views: 7
  • BAEF8A90-8C48-4DD9-BE8A-2F8E5133BD40.jpeg
    BAEF8A90-8C48-4DD9-BE8A-2F8E5133BD40.jpeg
    683.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 03536CBC-0BF9-4215-9144-C6BE8B80EABB.jpeg
    03536CBC-0BF9-4215-9144-C6BE8B80EABB.jpeg
    718.7 KB · Views: 8
  • EADDCBD1-B043-45EA-9846-A40678275AAE.jpeg
    EADDCBD1-B043-45EA-9846-A40678275AAE.jpeg
    610.9 KB · Views: 11
OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
Bonus

Attachments

• 94D41D8E-51A3-4134-88A6-00EF16AB7019.jpeg
    94D41D8E-51A3-4134-88A6-00EF16AB7019.jpeg
    518.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
This part of the convo the other night minus the goods.

Attachments

• 4116D903-E795-455B-AE3A-3C3579731587.jpeg
    4116D903-E795-455B-AE3A-3C3579731587.jpeg
    644.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 64F259D9-E6FF-4BB3-A377-320AD912A23F.jpeg
    64F259D9-E6FF-4BB3-A377-320AD912A23F.jpeg
    708.6 KB · Views: 7

Inspector_50

Reaction score
This part of the convo the other night minus the goods.
So we have super secret convo's bewteen...people...and it seems completely unbiased...not to mention the part about the media covering it all up. Tell you what this looks good to go forward I am going to contact James Bond and we will get this thing running. The system is going down!

OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
So we have super secret convo's bewteen...people...and it seems completely unbiased...not to mention the part about the media covering it all up. Tell you what this looks good to go forward I am going to contact James Bond and we will get this thing running. The system is going down!
I can assure you this is not James Bond. However someone with similar skills was part of something that was able Acquire evidence. 🙂

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I can assure you this is not James Bond. However someone with similar skills was part of something that was able Acquire evidence. 🙂
Lol, got ya. Hey man, I will just say, if something comes out that blows everything open, I am with you. I just find it weird that nobody knows about this in Trumps camp and continue to try and go through lawsuits that continue to get
thrown out and cause public opinion to sway that this is a big nothing.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't read through all the texts, but do you have a sense of when all of this will come to light?

OP
imapig

imapig

Reaction score
Lol, got ya. Hey man, I will just say, if something comes out that blows everything open, I am with you. I just find it weird that nobody knows about this in Trumps camp and continue to try and go through lawsuits that continue to get
thrown out and cause public opinion to sway that this is a big nothing.
I feel the same way. It’s extremely frustrating from my end also. Let’s just say sometimes the bad guys win. That’s true in life. For instance look all long it took to catch The Unabomber? These people have bottomless pockets and can do just about anything they want. So we have a timeline for this crime or it will be covered up forever. In my opinion the country is at stake right now. I don’t care if you’re a Democrat or Republican. We should be thinking like Americans and working together the weed out corruption from all sides.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I feel the same way. It’s extremely frustrating from my end also. Let’s just say sometimes the bad guys win. That’s true in life. For instance look all long it took to catch The Unabomber? These people have bottomless pockets and can do just about anything they want. So we have a timeline for this crime or it will be covered up forever. In my opinion the country is at stake right now. I don’t care if you’re a Democrat or Republican. We should be thinking like Americans and working together the weed out corruption from all sides.
I mean all joking aside and I have went after you with this, the actual thing of it all is I have no idea, and I can only go by what I see happening right now and base judgements off confusion of why things are being done a certain way if
this could all be out there in one instance. Almost every day it seems that this is going away and that the lection results will stand, and that is not from some left wing BS page, its literally everywhere including Trump who has even said
that Biden won. His lawyers are failing right and left and public perception on a whole is that this is utter crap. I have listened to non party legal anaslyts, and experts on fraud, and again, not ones from Michaelmore.com I am not trying to throw shade on anything, but it just seems a lot is being wasted and made to look bad by the Trump camp when it could be easily fixed. Thats just my opinion on it and nothing more based on anything I know, but I am willing to say, that its possible I do not even know half of it. The longer the cases get thrown out and snippy responses from judges get posted, it just makes public opinion less and less to believe anything that would come out later. I do not want you to think that I would ever be ok if actual fraud is going on in a global way, thats not how a president should win. I do not like trump but I live in a country where I will very much accept the results by the majority.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Here was my main issue with what she said.
Dobbs: Is the FBI already carrying out an investigation? Tell us where the DoJ is on all this.

• “I wish I knew”
  • The people in homeland security need to be fired yesterday.
  • The only FBI involvement appears to be to try to intimidate a witness to try to get him to change his testimony.
This just seems like rhetoric to me. Like bigfoot type of stuff. I don't know if anyone is doing anything and everyone is trying to hide it. Yeah its hard to get on board with that. As I said, if this is something that it would take thousands of people to pull off and hide and nobody knows anything, its just hard for me to get on board until something factual is backed up. So she has denounced the FBI, homeland security, and many election officials, and not once has this been brought up in any
of the lawsuits in court by any of Trumps lawyers. If I am a lawyer and I have something that will win my case, I lead with that, they are ignoring it. Why?

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Its getting more scary down here to post anti-Trump stuff. On another thread I posted that Trump fit the definition of a fascist and I was almost attacked from air strikes.

Except that you aren’t able to prove your claim, Midgar.

THAT is why so many people struggle with responding to you. It’s why so many people put you on ignore.
You are unable to stick to an argument and use precise logic and evidence to prove your claims.
You NEVER demonstrated how suing a company is fascism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Except that you aren’t able to prove your claim, Midgar.

THAT is why so many people struggle with responding to you. It’s why so many people put you on ignore.
You are unable to stick to an argument and use precise logic and evidence to prove your claims.
You NEVER demonstrated how suing a company is fascism.

Oh darn I forgot to ignore this one too. One sec.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
lol, this is why its useless to reply to questions. :ROFLMAO:

and it’s responses like this that demonstrate that you can’t hack it here.
If you’re not going to read or provide facts, get out. The way you post doesn’t add anything .

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
I have no problem with someone holding my feet to the fire when I make unsupported claims.

I demand the same be done in regards to elected officials, and they are obligated to explain and to clarify what they say, as well as what they do.