A question for my liberal friends.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I found that video and about 6 other sites for it in 3 seconds

I use snopes because its kind of the go to in order to find out if something has legs, which basically means the people that are posting the news that snopes says is false is not going to like snopes.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I think when he said that it was likely one of those things that can sound bad because of the ambiguity at times of the English language. I don't view that as him admitting fraud.

Roberto71

Reaction score
You always know a conspiracy theory is in play when someone says; "I know someone I really trust who doesn't BS around and he says this will all be proven. it's coming out and will be hit the world like a meteor! Stay tuned!"

It's all getting rather pathetic now. Can't change the vote totals with recounts, so now the charge goes to grand conspiracy and the demand to have ballots, primarily cast by black voters, to be simply thrown out! :LOL: They're not even being subtle about it now!

We have lunatics like Sidney Powell claiming mass fraud involving communists and Venezuela and the proof is coming....we don't have the proof yet, but it's coming.....This lunatic Powell has even gone to war against Tucker Carlson! Who simply asked if she had any proof!

This is just batshit crazy. This defeat for Trump has been on the cards for 4 years and he nor his base will admit it. He is grossly unpopular with a clear majority of Americans, poll after poll has shown this. So why are people surprised he lost and are now clinging to tin-foil hat wearing attempts to change it? You could see he was in trouble in the 2018 midterms, his support fell away among suburban women and this also played out in this election. It wasn't just the cities that saw his defeat, it was the reduction in his margin in the suburbs and even in many Trump leaning counties. Biden is winning now by over 6 million votes. Biden managed to attract voters who typically vote GOP but who were turned off by Donald.

He only has himself to blame. He never tried to even pretend to govern outside his base. His rhetoric and behaviour turned huge amounts of people off and he bungled badly the coronavirus pandemic. He helped politicise something as simple as wearing a mask! As soon as early voting began, you could see the massive lines of determined voters turning out to make sure their vote was registered. Millions made sure their ballots were posted early, even driving to the drop boxes as they didn't trust the USPS.

It's all rather dad. Trump has a clear mental make-up that refuses to admit defeat. He literally cannot accept it. He was brought up that way, that's who he is. It was always going to end like his, nobody should be surprised. He flagged it in 2016 saying the same thing if he loses it will be down to fraud. It's just a shame that his brainwashed base seems to be going along with him on it.

HSanders

Reaction score
You know what curtails some fraud? Requiring an id to vote. the left is by and large not in favor of that, and there is zero logic or reason for not being in favor of it that i can think of. it does not disenfranchise amyone. everyone has to have id for some reason or another.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You know what curtails some fraud? Requiring an id to vote. the left is by and large not in favor of that, and there is zero logic or reason for not being in favor of it that i can think of. it does not disenfranchise amyone. everyone has to have id for some reason or another.
I could say the same with thee right not wanting people to do a lot of mail in ballots. I am almost sure that not wanting to show an ID is not the stand on a hill scream out of the left. I never once thought, hey, I dont want to show my ID!!!

johnlocke

Reaction score

Banks, every bank has wikkid systems in place to detect even the smallest fraud, anyone ever use PayPal? And they are just a payment facilitator. They lock shit down over the smallest thing.. How do we not have that in the most important of things, a US election?

Oh, the difference, one segment is market based and the other is political run by government bureaucracies..

Last edited:

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I could say the same with thee right not wanting people to do a lot of mail in ballots. I am almost sure that not wanting to show an ID is not the stand on a hill scream out of the left. I never once thought, hey, I dont want to show my ID!!!

The left has been very, very firm against not wanting to allow voter IDs.

And I agree with Hsanders; why not? It legitimizes the voter, it doesn’t suppress them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score

And I agree with Hsanders; why not? It legitimizes the voter, it doesn’t suppress them.

Yeah that is weird to me, I never really ever questioned that nor understand why someone would.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I have heard the argument that many urban dwellers do not drive. In NH they have non drivers ID.

Yep and as I understand it every state has a state id of some sort that is valid for everything. Not to mention the new Real ID stuff being rolled out.

foobahl

Reaction score
While we head down this rabbit hole, I have a question. Why should any state allow college students who are not PERMANENT residents to vote? I keep hearing how safe and honest absentee and mail in voting is, vote in your home state. I don't need some person who is out from under their parents roof for the first time to be helping make decisions on the way my home state is run.

HSanders

Reaction score
yeah, it's pretty insulting and racist to think black people aren't capable of things.
the one girl who said black people can't figure out the internet...imagine if a non liberal said that????

Grandmaster B

Reaction score

Isn't the right supposed to be strict Constitutionalists? Constitution says nothing about ID. It just says you have to be 18 and a citizen.

You should not be denied the right to vote because you don't have an ID. Or if your ID expired.

Voting is a right, based on the criteria above.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Isn't the right supposed to be strict Constitutionalists? Constitution says nothing about ID. It just says you have to be 18 and a citizen.

You should not be denied the right to vote because you don't have an ID. Or if your ID expired.

Voting is a right, based on the criteria above.

As I understand it, it's a state issue, not federal as the 10th Amendment sends everything not given to the Feds, to the states.. Here in NH I always have to show an ID.

Much the same as the reason Trump nor Biden, nor anyone else such as Congress can issue carte blanche national rules for states, like lockdowns or mask mandates without changing the Constitution such as happened with prohibition.

It does, of course still happen from time to time.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
As I understand it, it's a state issue, not federal as the 10th Amendment sends everything not given to the Feds, to the states.. Here in NH I always have to show an ID.

Much the same as the reason Trump nor Biden, nor anyone else such as Congress can issue carte blanche national rules for states, like lockdowns or mask mandates without changing the Constitution such as happened with prohibition.

It does, of course still happen from time to time.
I'm still kind of annoyed that the ballot initiative failed here that would allow 17 year olds to vote in the primary, if they'll be 18 by the general. Why would people oppose that? :confused1: