AB: sued for rape

No, what’s sad is that you daily post and bitch about what so-and-so is saying about the Patriots. As we didn’t know that the national media hate the Patriots. Talk about redundant posts. Your sad “Why won’t they like the Patriots?!?!?!?!” posts are far too predictable, Middie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I rest my case.

So who's next?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IlEpXgF6H1o" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Next for Antonio... He will hunker down with lawyers and navigate the charges against him.

The NFL has taken another dimwit stance of holding back their investigation until he signs with another team. Which is basically screwing him without actually concluding anything. Arbitrary much? Just like the exempt action itself... Best to just leave it hanging there. Typical.🖕

it was just talked about, but then again, why wouldn't it be. I just read a tweet by an ESPN analyst who said Kraft should go down for sex trafficking. It does not even matter if false shit is said anymore, nobody is held accountable.
giphy.gif

Next for Antonio... He will hunker down with lawyers and navigate the charges against him.

The NFL has taken another dimwit stance of holding back their investigation until he signs with another team. Which is basically screwing him without actually concluding anything. Arbitrary much? Just like the exempt action itself... Best to just leave it hanging there. Typical.🖕

The NFL would actually screw over the next team that signs him by waiting. The investigation should be finished and then teams would have less risk if signing. For that reason, I'm glad they are not finishing it.

Yeah, uhhh, there are no charges against him. One is a CIVIL suit and the other doesn't want money she just wants him to fuck off. Nothing to navigate except his extreme stupidity.

Yeah, uhhh, there are no charges against him. One is a CIVIL suit and the other doesn't want money she just wants him to fuck off. Nothing to navigate except his extreme stupidity.

Not so fast.

Heard he was scheduled for court for destruction of property in a multi million dollar condo.

Throwing furniture from the 14th floor just missing a kid and grandfather on the ground. I heard on the radio the sofa tossing was on video and then he told police he was not there while the unit was robbed and destroyed the same day. Good grief.

Back