AB to the pats?!?!? Is this April fools?

@AdamSchefter

Antonio Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots, per source.
4:58 PM · Sep 7, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

If Brady stays healthy, tough to imagine the Pats not winning the SB this year.

So to be Blount...
ef965e2dcb9fe09a357e6539804dc488.gif

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I really thought there was 10 fake twitter accounts, or that everyone got hacked. No way in a million years did I see this.

Maybe Belichick just loves showing other teams they are clueless...?

I year deal at $15 million with $9 million guaranteed. This is not simply kicking tires, BB has really gone for this.

if it works out and he has a banner year, and that's HUGE if, then he won't be here next season as he'll get a bigger payday somewhere else.

This is really crazy.......

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/09/07/antonio-brown-agrees-to-terms-with-patriots/

It didn’t take long for Antonio Brown to find a new home.

Brown was released by the Raiders on Saturday morning and agent Drew Rosenhaus said he’d go to work on finding his client a new place to play. Rosenhaus told PFT on Saturday afternoon that Brown has agreed to terms with the Patriots.

It’s a one-year deal worth up to $15 million with a $9 million signing bonus.

Brown cannot play against his former team tomorrow night as the Patriots’ roster is locked for the matchup with the Steelers. The signing becomes official on Monday.

Many wondered if the move would be coming as the Patriots have taken chances on players who have fallen out of favor with other teams in the past. Some of those moves — Corey Dillon, Randy Moss — have worked out while others — Chad Johnson, Albert Haynesworth — have not been as successful.

Watching to see how this one works out after Brown forced his way out of Oakland without playing a snap for the team will be one of the biggest storylines of the 2019 season. If it does work out and Brown plays to his old form, the Patriots offense is going to be a tough one to stop this year.

I wonder if Gronk might now want to come out of retirement and play some ball with these guys?

Good lord, could you imagine ..............

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vy1V5LHXWbg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back