Adam Vinatieri Call It Quits

I was at that game. What a thrilling ending!!! I was also at the game vs. the Raiders in January 2002, when Adam kicked what Belichick has called the greatest NFL kick!

I remember when Adam was a rookie (under Parcells), he missed a few in the first few games. If he continued that in another game, he may have been cut from the team. This was in 1996. But, he started hitting almost every kick, after that. I'm going to give Parcells some Big props, for sticking with Adam Vinateiri, through those first few games.

Did he? I can name a dozen players or more that were better than Adam that year. Prior to the post-season, he was kicking at 80 percent. Hardly earth shattering.
Well I'm going to go ahead and go with Bill on this one.

He's gone on record many times to say that Vinatieri was the best player on the entire 2001 roster.
I’ll be honest, I don’t believe you at all. Might have something to do with my loathing of this argumentative style ‘trust me I’m speaking for someone with authority here this is what they think’. If Bill went on record many times saying that, why not include a quote and a reference? Should be easy to do if it’s true. Until I see a link, I’m just going to assume you’re lying, hope that’s ok.

I’ll be honest, I don’t believe you at all. Might have something to do with my loathing of this argumentative style ‘trust me I’m speaking for someone with authority here this is what they think’. If Bill went on record many times saying that, why not include a quote and a reference? Should be easy to do if it’s true. Until I see a link, I’m just going to assume you’re lying, hope that’s ok.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccHp9lQx8M

Starting at 1:50

That's not the only time he said it.

Kindly fuck off. This was after about a 13 second Youtube search. You could have done it yourself, but instead decided to be a jackass.

Hope that worked out for you.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FccHp9lQx8M

Starting at 1:50

That's not the only time he said it.

Kindly fuck off. This was after about a 13 second Youtube search. You could have done it yourself, but instead decided to be a jackass.

Hope that worked out for you.

Thanks for the video and the link, the video was good and I no longer believe you’re lying. But now I know with certainty you’re a Jackass so fuck you too Buddy. It’s not on everyone else to validate your claims, the onus is on the person making the claim to provide proof of their claims if they wish them to be believed. True always and In all things, and frankly you’ve done Nothing to warrant me taking your word for anything.

I'll ask you who you think was better and I'll enjoy watching you squirm as you mention other players, trying to appear impartial and all the while trying desperately not to mention, him.

I am not sure anyone , especially Bill could not name Troy Brown MVP of the 2001 team.

Back