Adopt-A-Patriot: 2009-2010

No onehas claimed anyone at this point. I'm just trying to get the sig completed first. Right now, my main computer with all my files has shit the bed and I am waiting for a new motherboard and power supply to arrive. Once that happens, I'll have a thread made and we can get started. Until then, you can claim whoever you want, but it won't count.

I already have a patriot and am Happy with Him.

Once that happens, I'll have a thread made and we can get started. Until then, you can claim whoever you want, but it won't count.

ohsnap.gif

where is the list of available Players, Coaches, Cheerleaders?

It is being worked on.

Since I am doing this on my own this year, I am getting the list together in a different manner to better keep track of requests. I am also contemplating reducing the number of adoptees and keep it focused on the players and Pats HOF's, and Bob and Jonathan Kraft only.

Might eliminate the cheerleaders and coaches this year.

I hope to have the list ready to go by the end of the weekend or during the evening sometime next week. When it is ready, it will be listed on it's own thread and hopefully stickied by of the 25 mods.

No onehas claimed anyone at this point. I'm just trying to get the sig completed first. Right now, my main computer with all my files has shit the bed and I am waiting for a new motherboard and power supply to arrive. Once that happens, I'll have a thread made and we can get started. Until then, you can claim whoever you want, but it won't count.

You mean I can't haz Lo?!!!11#3@2!!!2@#1!!

O Noez!

:p

Anyone touches Edelman and TG kills you.:mad:

Back