Alabama Crimson Tide

Alabama once again collected a Southeastern Conference title and two big league-wide individual awards.

Quarterback Bryce Young is the SEC’s offensive player of the year and linebacker Will Anderson Jr. is the top defensive player, as voted on by a panel of sports writers and broadcasters covering the league. The voting was released on Wednesday.

Will is a beast

Alabama once again collected a Southeastern Conference title and two big league-wide individual awards.

Quarterback Bryce Young is the SEC’s offensive player of the year and linebacker Will Anderson Jr. is the top defensive player, as voted on by a panel of sports writers and broadcasters covering the league. The voting was released on Wednesday.

Will is a beast
I wouldn't kick Anderson out of training camp...

I have said multiple times to my family I wish we could have him on our team. I have told him multiple times to the TV I wish you were on our team. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know this is an old article but it was a fun read. Well, I did chuckle at the title. LOL

I am reading for Cincy.

Mark Wiedmer: Bama's Saban still the soul-crusher of opponents' championship dreams

Saban

This made me chuckle. I do give him props for trying.

LSU fan sneaks past security at SEC spring meetings, offers Nick Saban $5,000 to leave Alabama​

Bribe

This made me chuckle. I do give him props for trying.

LSU fan sneaks past security at SEC spring meetings, offers Nick Saban $5,000 to leave Alabama​

Bribe
So Nick comes cheap these days?

Cheers

I'm not really an Alabama fan, but I respect them a lot.

I "like" a lot of different College teams for various reasons, but Bama is kind of the bully on the block to my mind and they get
more size, muscle and depth than anybody else because Saban has built a dominant recruiting machine wherein kids will still sign
with them despite knowing that they will likely have to sit and wait their turn.

Still, I loved watching them during Mac's big year, so there are exceptions, but I sort of feel sorry for most of the teams they play and
tend to root for the underdogs-- which is usually anybody they are playing. If you don't get blown out by Bama then it is sort of a
moral victory.

It's an incredible system where they tend to go with certain prototypes, like very widebodied OLs that overpower everybody, DLs that look
like they came out of a clone factory on their way to being 1st rounders and big, bruising running backs. It works for them, so I give them kudos,
but I just can't love them.

No offense, Muse. I'm just a little jealous. ;)

I'm not really an Alabama fan, but I respect them a lot.

I "like" a lot of different College teams for various reasons, but Bama is kind of the bully on the block to my mind and they get
more size, muscle and depth than anybody else because Saban has built a dominant recruiting machine wherein kids will still sign
with them despite knowing that they will likely have to sit and wait their turn.

Still, I loved watching them during Mac's big year, so there are exceptions, but I sort of feel sorry for most of the teams they play and
tend to root for the underdogs-- which is usually anybody they are playing. If you don't get blown out by Bama then it is sort of a
moral victory.

It's an incredible system where they tend to go with certain prototypes, like very widebodied OLs that overpower everybody, DLs that look
like they came out of a clone factory on their way to being 1st rounders and big, bruising running backs. It works for them, so I give them kudos,
but I just can't love them.

No offense, Muse. I'm just a little jealous. ;)
I get it. But it's really nice looking out than looking in. 😉

Back