Alabama Crimson Tide

Good golly Mrs. Molly, they can't do this to me in my older age what they did last night. I mean, great win, but 4OT messed with my emotions. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

We were man handled and not in a good way. But won't get into the game further.

Onward to Georgia which I have not fully checked out so have some catching up to do. My confidence in the game is meh it will still watch.
Georgia destroyed Georgia tech Saturday, that was a game I had to watch at work.

How Alabama compares to Georgia in SEC Championship​

Bama vs Georgia

Unless Bama can handle the kind of smash mouth football Auburn showed them 4 days ago and prepared for GA's far better offense than Auburn has, it'll be a very long day for the Tide, I'm afraid. Georgia has horses up and down their lineup. Saban has his hands full.

Unless Bama can handle the kind of smash mouth football Auburn showed them 4 days ago and prepared for GA's far better offense than Auburn has, it'll be a very long day for the Tide, I'm afraid. Georgia has horses up and down their lineup. Saban has his hands full.
In spades he does.

I listened to a Barstool send up of Saban making a phone call congrats Brian Kelly on his job at LSU. Kelly, from MA, was talking in a heavy southern accent with Saban saying to him he's only been at LSU on day, so what's with the accent.

That was a miraculous turnaround performance by Bama following the Auburn game.
Congrats to Bama's coaches and players for pulling that off.
They may need to beat GA again for the natty.

Alabama quarterback Bryce Young, Ohio State quarterback C.J. Stroud, Pitt quarterback Kenny Pickett, and Michigan defensive end Aidan Hutchinson were named finalists for the 2021 Heisman Trophy on Monday.

Back