Amatuer Photography Thread

I have a cannon its the lens that makes the magic though lol.
I think Steve uses a Nikon I could be wrong but...
Not sure what Nasty uses.

~Dee~
I have an old Olympus digital camera somewhere, but, I have no idea where it is! GRRRR...it was very nice at the time (2007ish). I hope that I can find it.

Hey Dee, thanks - I just looked for a thumbnail option, but could not locate anything - it just tries to upload my pic with no options. :cry:

I've got a Sony a7rIV right now. I've had Nikon and Canon before - all 3 are excellent IMO.
When you went to Yellowstone, did you hike the trails? How about GNP? Just curious...

Ask UT cause I have apple and it seems to work better with apple devices. And welcome back lol.

~Dee~

Hey Dee, yea, I have a desktop iMac, love it for working with my pics, so I'm thinking that's not the problem - but I'll keep trying.

Hey Dee, yea, I have a desktop iMac, love it for working with my pics, so I'm thinking that's not the problem - but I'll keep trying.
Again I know a few people are having issues it could also be I don’t use the app I use the website.

~Dee~

When you went to Yellowstone, did you hike the trails? How about GNP? Just curious...

I did a good amount of hiking in Glacier in prior visits, but I hurt my lower back a few years ago and have had to back off recently. The Grinnell Glacier trail was simply amazing, just wonderful. I hiked a bit in Yellowstone.

I did a good amount of hiking in Glacier in prior visits, but I hurt my lower back a few years ago and have had to back off recently. The Grinnell Glacier trail was simply amazing, just wonderful. I hiked a bit in Yellowstone.
I here ya

~Dee~

Did you run into any snakes or bears?

I have an old Olympus digital camera somewhere, but, I have no idea where it is! GRRRR...it was very nice at the time (2007ish). I hope that I can find it.
I’m still trying to find thumb drives after our last move lol

~Dee~

Last edited:
Did you run into any snakes or bears?

No snakes, quite a few bears - mostly when driving some of the backroads, esp in Canada where we made a couple trips. I did run into a Griz in Revelstoke NP in Canada on the trail, he came from behind some spruces at a right angle and onto the trail I was on, gave me a look and went over and started digging some roots and stuff.....took my breath away. He was probably only 30-35 feet away when he made that first appearance. I had my bear spray on the very back of my back pack, I'll never do that again. I backed off real slow.....finally got my spray, but he was only interested in those roots and stuff.....fortunately.

Do you use the app or just the old website. I don’t use the app at all so I’m not sure ... other then to resize the photo itself.

~Dee~

Do you use the app or just the old website. I don’t use the app at all so I’m not sure ... other then to resize the photo itself.

~Dee~

Hi Dee, I go straight to the website, never tried any type of app for this....!

No snakes, quite a few bears - mostly when driving some of the backroads, esp in Canada where we made a couple trips. I did run into a Griz in Revelstoke NP in Canada on the trail, he came from behind some spruces at a right angle and onto the trail I was on, gave me a look and went over and started digging some roots and stuff.....took my breath away. He was probably only 30-35 feet away when he made that first appearance. I had my bear spray on the very back of my back pack, I'll never do that again. I backed off real slow.....finally got my spray, but he was only interested in those roots and stuff.....fortunately.
They get your adrenaline up if nothing else...

20220417_122210.jpg

Nice parking job for an Easter Sunday morning at my hotel.

Maybe the guy got sauced on communion wine at mass.

I think I'll go investigate. 🙃

Looks like you got a room with a view. :coffee:

Cheers

I have a room with a view in my heart which is good cuz their ain't no room with a view at this place in an industrial park. 😊

Unless you count the Hawties that inhabit this place, which I do. :)

Hi Dee, I go straight to the website, never tried any type of app for this....

That’s weird because I have on the top of the response box the BIU, then type size,then font , then 3 stacked periods Then type attributes ie center left right, then headings , picture which is a drop and drag ....I just drop my photos in and then a thumbnail comes up and asks do you want them as is or keep as a thumb nail .... I would ask UT. I do know some are having issues. Sorry can’t wait to see the pictures though.

I have a problem with the Bold button lol

~Dee~

Back