Amatuer Photography Thread

Must admit, obscure old fart here who doesn't know Zak brown from Jack Black, but looks like great fun. Cheers

He is a heck of a guitar player, skip to 3:16 to see what I'm talking about.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yBvjKMhbMKk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Got to photograph some beautiful cars today.
1950 Ford F1: The guy who owns it did a frame off full restoration years ago.
1930 Model A couple with Rumble seat: He did a semi restoration on it. Left original interior in it but painted it for sure.
1931 Model T truck: I think it was a full restoration. The Model A and T are painted the same.
1928 Custom racer: Frame and power train is from a Model A, the guy made the whole body.

A few more, I really want the F1, like bad. I don't think I can get Sarah to justify 6-8,000 to purchase it. I may see if I can wash them for the owners soon as they want to sell them.

From the beach at my cabin

On the river Cam in Cambridge, UK

Two good friends of mine, one passed away, sadly

Me, at the range near my cabin, with my favorite shotgun

The view down to the beach at my cabin

Wow. Nice girlfriend. Oh, and uhhhh, nice picture.

This isn't nearly as sexy, but I think it is pretty good. A pic I took at the Fountain of Youth in Florida.
You Actually found the fountain of youth!!!

Cheers

You Actually found the fountain of youth!!!

Cheers

It's a tourist spot in St. Augustine Florida where Ponce De Leon supposedly thought the spring waters were magical. Allegedly.

I tried some, just in case, but It didn't do anything for me. I still have a little nip bottle of the stuff, so let me know if you want to give it a shot. :D

I think we should revise this thread.....Steveo Im calling on you ....Nasty you as well.

this thread always seemed to bring everyone together I will start with a middle ground photo and then start more recent.... not my best effort but very emotional

1580187B-1BED-4EB2-A288-9C8A070EDA2F.jpeg
~Dee~

I think we should revise this thread.....Steveo Im calling on you ....Nasty you as well.

this thread always seemed to bring everyone together I will start with a middle ground photo and then start more recent.... not my best effort but very emotional

View attachment 10265
~Dee~

Awww. Perfect, Dee. Wow!! ❤✌

I try, but the site keeps telling me my files are too large.... :cry:

Thanks everyone but we need a cad moment too...

~Dee~

Hey Dee, thanks - I just looked for a thumbnail option, but could not locate anything - it just tries to upload my pic with no options. :cry:

I've got a Sony a7rIV right now. I've had Nikon and Canon before - all 3 are excellent IMO.

The funniest is that Photo was taken after the Zac Brown Concert when he came back ironic lol

~Dee~

Back