Amatuer Photography Thread

cka203 said:
Some nice pics in this thread. :) Thanks! I enjoy looking at pics of various scenery, nature, kids, etc. Puts a personal touch to the whole internet-friend thingy.

Kids you say? Your wish is my command.

StoneWalled said:
Cad, my Father grew up in this area of East Boston. Neptune Road which is now gone. If you talk to anyone over 60 years old about Wood Island Park you will get great stories of how there were families picnicking there every Sunday when the weather allowed it. You will also get the REAL story of just how much Mass poiliticians and MassPort screwed that area. Whenever my Mother tells me how great Ted Kennedy and Bob Traviglini are, I ask her to find out from my Dad what they did, or are currently doing, for Wood Island area residents. That usually ends the conversation.

Then I am sure they know this house very well.

Hawg73 said:
Kids you say? Your wish is my command.

Awww, what a sweet moment! Doncha just love it when the kids actually show they love each other?

RoadGrader said:
finally, thanks for posting some nice snow pictures for us here during August. whatsa matter, can't wait for the cold sh!t weather to come? arsewhole

yup, i love winter. The best 9 months of the year in new england!

My hound Riley - saved her from kill shelter - she was a little aggressive I was told - 3 years later I have yet to see it

protective, of my kids yes but aggressive never

100_1284_0054.jpg

Originally posted by RoadGrader
finally, thanks for posting some nice snow pictures for us here during August. whatsa matter, can't wait for the cold sh!t weather to come? arsewhole

Hmmm. I see the quote, but don't see the post. Do some thinking after the fact, there RG?

I probably deserved that. ;)

this thread is cool - I will now sit out on the lake at sunset WITH my camera catching the sky over beautiful lake Tispaquin in Middleboro, MA

last week I went out after just sunset Saturday night so the kids could swim in the middle of the lake (big pond) and caught a shooting star but forgot my camera like I always seem to

Here's one of Spaceship Earth at Epcot.

Disney2005050.jpg

My wife and I went there in November of 2005, the week of Thanksgiving. All the X-mas decorations were simply 2nd to none.

I will try to find a good one of the X-mas lights at MGM as well.

Back