Amendola

Ugh. Injuries starting to pile up.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

High ankle sprain for Danny is being reported.

High ankle sprain for Danny is being reported.

Probably 6 weeks is very best to hope for. Up to 3 or 4 months in worst case.. 9 weeks to SB. 7 weeks to afccg. Maybe maybe not.

Chev?

Cheers

Probably 6 weeks is very best to hope for. Up to 3 or 4 months in worst case.. 9 weeks to SB. 7 weeks to afccg. Maybe maybe not.

Chev?

Cheers

Could be as little as a couple of weeks. Depends on how severe the sprain is.

Could be as little as a couple of weeks. Depends on how severe the sprain is.

2 weeks seems pretty unlikely w/high ankle. I'm no Chev, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express....

2 weeks seems pretty unlikely w/high ankle. I'm no Chev, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express....

LOL. Yes, I will await for Chev in-depth diagrams of the ankle before I confirm timeframe.

Chev?

Cheers
up to 3-4 mos for a sprain? or are you thinking if it is worse than a sprain?

In 2001 Brady played two weeks after spraining his, I think a high ankle sprain might be worse for a WR, but I only spent an hour in the No-Tell Motel so I really have no idea.

IIRC he gutted out an ankle sprain last year at the end of the season. Hopefully there's enough there to where he doesn't have to play through it.

Really the biggest loss is going to be not having him returning punts. I hope that I never see Jones back there ever again. Throw him to the wolves in the secondary. If he can't hack it there then he has nothing to contribute to this team.

I wonder how Foster's hands are. I'd like a return man who isn't a crucial offensive player.

Amendola will be out a few weeks it seems according WEEI. Pats are going to go slow with him to ensure he is ready for the post-season. Assuming we get the bye, that would give him 6 weeks to heal.

Back