And.......Breathe.....Barmore is OK

He looked quite banged up. Granted, not as bad as the time Gronk took imaginary sniper fire in Denver and we all thought his career was over, but bad enough that I would be very surprised to see him play on Saturday.

He looked quite banged up. Granted, not as bad as the time Gronk took imaginary sniper fire in Denver and we all thought his career was over, but bad enough that I would be very surprised to see him play on Saturday.

The only time I noticed JoeJuan Williams it was when he laid out Barmore. Good hit I guess...

This doesn't mean he will be good to go Saturday night. A sprain could take weeks to get over to just walk without a limp let alone play NFL caliber football

MCL sprain...wear a knee brace and play.

Bone bruise...wear a knee brace, take nsaids and play.

Hey I hope he can play but as someone who had an entire childhood (and adulthood) of getting banged up playing sports there are some pains that even ibuprofen or meloxicam are hard pressed to suppress...

Hey I hope he can play but as someone who had an entire childhood (and adulthood) of getting banged up playing sports there are some pains that even ibuprofen or meloxicam are hard pressed to suppress...
The tough guys don't play wo pain, they play through it. So I'm hopeful.

Great news. It would be nice to see him play on Saturday, however I’m happy that he doesn’t have a serious injury where it required surgery. I hate those.

Meloxicam is a shitty drug. It ruined my dad's kidneys.

Meloxicam is a shitty drug. It ruined my dad's kidneys.
They're all tough on some part of our body... tylenol is bad for the liver, NSAIDS are bad for the kidneys. The only ones that really don't "hurt" us for pain relief are narcotics but they are terribly addictive.

They're all tough on some part of our body... tylenol is bad for the liver, NSAIDS are bad for the kidneys. The only ones that really don't "hurt" us for pain relief are narcotics but they are terribly addictive.
Paracetamol is bad for the stomach as well.

Even if he plays, I doubt his wheels will let him play at the level we're used to seeing.

It's a damn shame, because he makes a big difference for us up front. I think he's been limited because of his knee issue for a while now, but with
this new one I doubt he's active.

The kid had a fine season that went beyond the stats he produced. By next season he'll be a real monster if he works hard and doesn't break down
physically.

Back