And to think I thought Miami was decent

Yeah, I wanted to edit that because I don't like to take it there, but I can't edit my posts because i'm an assclown.:banghead:

Sorry FullyTilted.:)

I honestly don't care Dashoe. It's ok to admit that you manipulated stats. We all do it. Stats can be manipulated to prove and disprove anything.

This was used to illustrate that many of these players that most fans call "crap" or that say "Tom doesn't have any talent around him" actually produced solid numbers elsewhere. Amazing how they can be good somewhere else, just not on the team with "one of the (supposed) best QB's in the history of the game." LOL

I can only come to the following conclusions:

1) The Patriots can draft and acquire players better than any other team in the NFL at EVERY SINGLE POSITION EXCEPT FOR TOM'S SKILL PLAYERS.

2) It just happened to be coincidence that almost all of the guys above happened to not live up to potential in New England (despite almost everyone doing as well or better elsewhere).

3) Tom isn't making these players better and a back up QB(who hasn't started a game since highschool, is producing on the level of "The Great One".

Considering all of the evidence above, Option #1 seems like an astronomical long shot. Option #2 is an even bigger long shot than Option #1. Then you factor in how the other players did better elsewhere and that leaves Option #3.

No it didnt, it said they produced nothing compared to what they produced with brady. It was not even close. You tried to do that but you failed because we are not stupid enough to see you average one thing, leave out games played in another spot and then use pro rate things when its not even needed. I gave a breakdown in my post, that should sum it up pretty well.

Brandon Stokley was a 3rd WR, too. :shrug: It didn't matter.

I gave the best season's with and without Brady. The are virtually the same with "lesser" QB's. Moss had 17 TD's with Culpepper AND Gus Ferrotte!

Think whatever you want. To pretend that Tom is some legend in his own time, making all the skill players around him great is simply sheer delusion. Why not just come to the reality that he does well in the SYSTEM that he is in. He minimizes turnovers and has allowed his defense to win games for him for the vast, vast majority of his career.

What system? the one where you throw the ball to receivers and hand off the running backs? What system does your team play in, the one where they flip behind their back to the olineman?

What is so funny is that Peyton is probably in more of a system than Brady is. The Colts are in the same formation 70% of the time on offense. There's nothing magical about the offense. It's just the execution which isn't that good this year that makes it work.

Back