Andrew Cuomo

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
There were many policies of trumps I liked, there were many actions (especially his social media actions) I didn’t. I would say things that weren’t 100% for or against trump (on here and elsewhere) and get called a trumpeter or other words to make it sound like I’m for him.
i've out and out said i didn't vote for him, showed agreement and disagreement with his actions and also gotten pigeonholed. 😄

johnlocke

Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
He murdered 15,000 senior citizens. Literally.
But he protected the balance sheets of his hospital administrator campaign contributors.

String him up.

Last edited:

johnlocke

Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

8 PUBLIC accusations of sexual harassment. I bet Kam would still vote to approve him for the SC if afforded the opportunity. That is how little integrity she has.

Plus, you KNOW she would have done him herself for a job.

Last edited:

Providence Colt

Reaction score

8 PUBLIC accusations of sexual harassment. I bet Kam would still vote to approve him for the SC if afforded the opportunity. That is how little integrity she has.

Plus, you she would have done him for a job.
This isn’t quite like Trump and his 23 accusers and tens of millions of people voting for him without a second (or first) thought.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
This isn’t quite like Trump and his 23 accusers and tens of millions of people voting for him without a second (or first) thought.
Just to be clear, you are defending Cuomo? His accusers are lying? Hard to tell because 95% of your posts are "whatabouts", LOL

Go on the record.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Just to be clear, you are defending Cuomo? His accusers are lying? Hard to tell because 95% of your posts are "whatabouts", LOL

Go on the record.
I’ve been 100% consistent in condemning Cuomo and saying he should resign.

Falling over myself to defend a blatant sexual predator isn’t my style.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
How many while in public office? Dude, come on.
So the fact that Trump was accused by 23 women prior to running for office made him MORE qualified for the office? Mmmkay.

It’s time for you all to realize that you got had by a blatantly incompetent con-man.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Oooh, color scheme this time. You’re getting creative in your emotional, nonsubstantive responses.
Maybe I should find a Twitter post from some liberal echo chamber you spend your days reading, that says “whatabout”?

Now that would make it GREAT for you, now wouldn’t it?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Maybe I should find a Twitter post from some liberal echo chamber you spend your days reading, that says “whatabout”?

Now that would make it GREAT for you, now wouldn’t it?
It’d be more substantive than all caps, bolded, enlarged font whining. So yes, it’d be an improvement.

Tell ya what, as I said earlier, I’ve been 100% consistent in calling for Cuomo to resign. How about you try being principled? Start whining to the right wingers here that post the whatabout in Trump’s favor. You’re going to be AWFULLY busy but at least you won’t be blatantly hypocritical.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
So the fact that Trump was accused by 23 women prior to running for office made him MORE qualified for the office? Mmmkay.

It’s time for you all to realize that you got had by a blatantly incompetent con-man.
Call him what you want, but he is/was in control of his faculties and he put AMERICA first. We like those things and deem them important.

You don't.

And therein lies the difference.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Call him what you want, but he is/was in control of his faculties and he put AMERICA first. We like those things and deem them important.

You don't.

And therein lies the difference.
Yes, you believe blindly, without any evidence, that Trump had America’s best interests in mind.

Reality shows something else, but you keep doing you. The rest of the country is moving on now.

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score

Don't know what in my comment made him more qualified for office. He was qualified for office as the office of POTUS has very few qualifications to run, nothing disqualified him legally. If you think him being accused made Trump unqualified to run for office, then so did Hillary with her server issue and email issue. Neither is actually a disqualifying event though. Cuomo has had many accusers come forward and say he did things while IN office. There is even somewhat photographic evidence of him doing it. What happened with Cuomo in office is wrong, there has been what eight people coming forward saying he did things now? Cuomo could also be charged with a crime if the investigation shows he did it and it warrants it. I don't know what why you think I liked Trump, I didn't like nor dislike him.