Andrew Cuomo

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Don't know what in my comment made him more qualified for office. He was qualified for office as the office of POTUS has very few qualifications to run, nothing disqualified him legally. If you think him being accused made Trump unqualified to run for office, then so did Hillary with her server issue and email issue. Neither is actually a disqualifying event though. Cuomo has had many accusers come forward and say he did things while IN office. There is even somewhat photographic evidence of him doing it. What happened with Cuomo in office is wrong, there has been what eight people coming forward saying he did things now? Cuomo could also be charged with a crime if the investigation shows he did it and it warrants it. I don't know what why you think I liked Trump, I didn't like nor dislike him.
I copy and pasted that remark from having said that to AOT (who admits to having loved Trump) and I don’t think I was paying attention to who I was sending it to. My bad, I know you’re not a blind follower (I mean that sincerely).

Agreed on it being a fact that Cuomo should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My only point that it was hypocritical to hear that from people from aloyouis that worship the ground that Trump walks on (and no, before he calls it a WHATABOUT in assorted colors and bolded and in enlarged font, this is the opposite of “whatabout” in that I am acknowledging and agreeing on the principal).

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I copy and pasted that remark from having said that to AOT (who admits to having loved Trump) and I don’t think I was paying attention to who I was sending it to. My bad, I know you’re not a blind follower (I mean that sincerely).

Agreed on it being a fact that Cuomo should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My only point that it was hypocritical to hear that from people from aloyouis that worship the ground that Trump walks on (and no, before he calls it a WHATABOUT in assorted colors and bolded and in enlarged font, this is the opposite of “whatabout” in that I am acknowledging and agreeing on the principal).
It is odd, that we didnt read much about Trump's 26 sexual assault allegations on here.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
It is odd, that we didnt read much about Trump's 26 sexual assault allegations on here.
There’s a lot of things during Trump’s four years in office that we didn’t hear much about on here.

Us bringing certain unpleasant facts to the forefront has been met with some pretty hostile reaction.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
There’s a lot of things during Trump’s four years in office that we didn’t hear much about on here.

Us bringing certain unpleasant facts to the forefront has been met with some pretty hostile reaction.
WHATABOUT!!!!!!!!

johnlocke

Reaction score
Don't care about personalities or character flaws in a politician, I care solely about the policies they enact. Obviously, it would be ideal to have ones that are of high character but that is not often the nature of the beast. Think JFK was a model human?

The last great president of high moral character and good policy, albeit mistaken on some things, was Reagan.

Trump put forth more net positive policies with good results than many others for this country also some bad ones like the tariffs on foreign countries but many of his policies were sound regardless of the buffoon act.

Ever notice that while people were screeching and screaming about something new he said on Twitter every day he was getting things done? Maybe they should have been paying attention to the policies and taken off the hate-fueled blinders. We were in a far better place under the previous Administration than the course we are on now which is total destruction of the US as we know her, and it's being done on purpose.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I'm more worried about cuomo being an agent for murder that some comments he made to women. now if he touched them(as the one woman claims with his kissing her)? go after him. same as for anyone.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
WHATABOUT!!!!!!!!
Multicolored, all caps, bolded, and enlarged font! With exclamation points!

Really struck a nerve there, did I?

It’s also hilarious how the concept of “whatabout” an extremely simple concept and one that you accuse people of all the time, eludes you. That, also, wasn’t a “whatabout”. I was responding to a fellow liberal and expounding on his point, so there was nothing to pivot to a “whatabout” from.

Let me guess, you don’t work a job where correct use of terminology is in any way a requirement?

Last edited:

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score

You are right. All the good things the press never reported.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Don't care about personalities or character flaws in a politician, I care solely about the policies they enact. Obviously, it would be ideal to have ones that are of high character but that is not often the nature of the beast. Think JFK was a model human?

The last great president of high moral character and good policy, albeit mistaken on some things, was Reagan.

Trump put forth more net positive policies with good results than many others for this country also some bad ones like the tariffs on foreign countries but many of his policies were sound regardless of the buffoon act.

Ever notice that while people were screeching and screaming about something new he said on Twitter every day he was getting things done? Maybe they should have been paying attention to the policies and taken off the hate-fueled blinders. We were in a far better place under the previous Administration than the course we are on now which is total destruction of the US as we know her, and it's being done on purpose.
Trump was the worst thing that happened to this country in a long time. The fact that we survived shows a strong will of the country, thankfully the people spoke and he was tossed out.
Trump supporters really do not understand that they were in the minority.

Providence Colt

Reaction score

Trump put forth many policies that you objected to under previous administrations but didn’t criticize during his administration.

That’s the point. It IS personality based.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Trump put forth many policies that you objected to under previous administrations but didn’t criticize during his administration.

That’s the point. It IS personality based.
If Trump went crazy and shot up a school while screaming I hate the soldiers and America and I posted that what he did was bad. I would get 3 or 4 eye rolls from people. This is the grip he has over some.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
If Trump went crazy and shot up a school while screaming I hate the soldiers and America and I posted that what he did was bad. I would get 3 or 4 eye rolls from people. This is the grip he has over some.
If he actually did that and you posted that it was bad, i bet you'd get 0 eye rolls.

AnOldTroll

Reaction score
So far, I object to every policy the current admin has put forth. I bite my tongue a lot.

As for being a Trump lover... I saw past his tweeting. I did love his spunk trying to get this country going in a direction that I feel was/is correct and how difficult that was.

It's only been a couple of months,
Just watch.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I brought up objections to some of his policies and no one on either side wanted to talk about them. Just the outrage of the day.

That said, as I've stated his policies were a net positive for this country. Even a blind man can see that. The destruction just 60 days into Biden's administration and the country is already feeling the pressure and will collapse under the rule of progressive tyrants.

What more evidence does one need to see the country faltering and accelerating under liberal (control) "leadership".

Don't get me wrong, the conservatives are no great shakes either. But true conservatives haven't held the presidency in many years. Trump was no conservative. He was an independent running under an R. He runs afoul of most conservatives on such things as his stance on legalizing cannabis and many other things.

While I voted for him neither time, I would next time if he were running against the likes of what we have now on the left. I would encourage any sane person to vote that way as well.

The choice is obvious if one wants some semblance of liberty and human flourishing. The stakes are too high.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
I brought up objections to some of his policies and no one on either side wanted to talk about them. Just the outrage of the day.
WHEN?!!!?!!? Find me the posts where you did so.

That said, as I've stated his policies were a net positive for this country. Even a blind man can see that. The destruction just 60 days into Biden's administration and the country is already feeling the pressure and will collapse under the rule of progressive tyrants.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhhhhhht.

His major legislative achievement has been a stimulus package, similar to what Trump passed about a year ago.

Cities and states are reopening much moreso than they were when he took office.

Let’s tone done the histrionics and stick to the actual facts as they are on the ground.

johnlocke

Reaction score
WHEN?!!!?!!? Find me the posts where you did so.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggghhhhhhhhhhht.

His major legislative achievement has been a stimulus package, similar to what Trump passed about a year ago.

Cities and states are reopening much moreso than they were when he took office.

Let’s tone done the histrionics and stick to the actual facts as they are on the ground.

Not histrionics. Logic. All one has to do is look at at the premises of the left and reason out the conclusion and it's there for the world to see. Their world view is not reality-based, in fact, it is almost delusion, and if they get their way the country will end as we know it in short order. She is already on the edge of collapse.

4 years' worth of the first 60 days of this administration and we won't recognize this country. Hell, I don't recognize it now and the pace is accelerating.

The consequences are unavoidable.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Not histrionics. Logic. All one has to do is look at at the premises of the left and reason out the conclusion and it's there for the world to see. Their world view is not reality-based, in fact, it is almost delusion, and if they get their way the country will end as we know it in short order. She is already on the edge of collapse.

4 years' worth of the first 60 days of this administration and we won't recognize this country. Hell, I don't recognize it now and the pace is accelerating.

The consequences are unavoidable.
4 years’ worth of what?

We heard this all during the Obama administration. Specifically that Obamacare was the end of this country as we knew it. That is, if the massive budget deficits didn’t kill us!

Well, Trump couldn’t repeal and/or replace Obamacare (hell, him and the other Republicans embraced pre-existing conditions) and they more than doubled the budget deficits that they inherited.

Those are the facts. It’s my opinion, based off those facts, that there will come a day, again, where we’ll have a Republican President and you’ll be happy again and uncritical. (I’ll be less happy and more critical but at least I won’t be wailing hysterically about how the republic is about to fall). It is your opinion, based off no facts, that the country is teetering on complete collapse. Guess we’ll see who’s right, but I feel pretty confident in my position in that I have history and precedent on my side.

Last edited:

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
4 years’ worth of what?

We heard this all during the Obama administration. Specifically that Obamacare was the end of this country as we knew it. That is, if the massive budget deficits didn’t kill us!

Well, Trump couldn’t repeal and/or replace Obamacare (hell, him and the other Republicans embraced pre-existing conditions) and they more than doubled the budget deficits that they inherited.

Those are the facts. It’s my opinion, based off those facts, that there will come a day, again, where we’ll have a Republican President and you’ll be happy again and uncritical. (I’ll be less happy and more critical but at least I won’t be wailing hysterically about how the republic is about to fall). It is your opinion, based off no facts, that the country is teetering on complete collapse. Guess we’ll see who’s right, but I feel pretty confident in my position in that I have history and precedent on my side.
So you're trying to tell us that you didn't complain at all during Trumps tenure as POTUS? I find that impossible to believe.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
So you're trying to tell us that you didn't complain at all during Trumps tenure as POTUS? I find that impossible to believe.
Well it makes sense that you’d probably find that impossible to believe given that you misread my post entirely.