Andrew Luck had an ?uneven? training camp

Mazz22

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
Reaction score
Andrew Luck had an “uneven” training camp

Luck still not performing close to the best QB in the league, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/11/andrew-luck-is-having-an-uneven-training-camp/

Of course the excuse now is his new coaches. :coffee:

He really has become ManninHGH in terms of how the media makes excuses for him. Still, I am interested to see how the Oline protects him. His new stud center they drafted in the first round got injured with a shoulder injury. And their Dline is a mess on top.

Luck still not performing close to the best QB in the league, http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/08/11/andrew-luck-is-having-an-uneven-training-camp/

Of course the excuse now is his new coaches. :coffee:

He really has become ManninHGH in terms of how the media makes excuses for him. Still, I am interested to see how the Oline protects him. His new stud center they drafted in the first round got injured with a shoulder injury. And their Dline is a mess on top.

New colts slogan:

It sucks to suck for Luck.

Cheers

Colts' current d-line
mo_group_063.jpg

Luck hasn't really done anything other than be a stand-up and down-to-earth guy. It's the 24/7 mediots that tried to crown him before he had done anything.
on any other team I would root for the guy to do well, but I have to laugh only because it was suck for luck.

but you are correct, the guy seems like a decent enough fellow.

I never understood why the media and all the amateur network "scouts" jumped on his bandwagon. To me he was always an average QB with good athleticism who makes 2-3 boneheaded plays a game that end up causing a loss. Compare his first 3 years stats with Tannehill...almost identical stat lines. Whoop de do

i never understood why the media and all the amateur network "scouts" jumped on his bandwagon. To me he was always an average qb with good athleticism who makes 2-3 boneheaded plays a game that end up causing a loss. Compare his first 3 years stats with tannehill...almost identical stat lines. Whoop de do
he came into a league with a butthole owner and bad coaching. He was doomed and would have been better off going to arizona.

he came into a league with a butthole owner and bad coaching. He was doomed and would have been better off going to arizona.

ManninHGH had the same butt hole owner and mediocre to awful coaches. Matty H. went 6-3 at age 40 with the same team Luck went 2-5 with and led the league in picks. It is time to stop blaming the Dolts even though it is so MUCH fun to do.

ManninHGH had the same butt hole owner and mediocre to awful coaches. Matty H. went 6-3 at age 40 with the same team Luck went 2-5 with and led the league in picks. It is time to stop blaming the Dolts even though it is so MUCH fun to do.
Manning had Tom Moore & Arians.

Be honest Dungy was Defensive minded and allowed Manning and Moore to run the show, with Arians as QB coach - and Whom has Luck had the past two seasons?

Pagano and Chudzinski who was forced on him by the Grigson who sucks at getting talent compared to Polian.

God I feel dirty typing this crap.

Manning had Tom Moore & Arians.

Be honest Dungy was Defensive minded and allowed Manning and Moore to run the show, with Arians as QB coach - and Whom has Luck had the past two seasons?

Pagano and Chudzinski who was forced on him by the Grigson who sucks at getting talent compared to Polian.

God I feel dirty typing this crap.

Tom Moore is only known because of ManninHGH and helping to devise an offense that was a perfect fit for ManninHGH's simplistic mind yet allowed him to easily read a defense to get the team into the right play at least in the regular season anyways. Honestly, Pey Pey* had maybe the worst collection of coaches of any HoF QB. Indy was a JOKE before he got there and fast becoming a joke after his departure. While Luck has not had great coaches either, he has been hardly the number one pick/can't miss HoF talent he was billed to be.

Yeah, Indy should have taken RGIII. :coffee:

I may be a :Homer:, but I still have hope for Luck. He's a guy a team can be built around, but he can't be the whole team.

Much like Brady was early on in his career. :poke:

Luck hasn't really done anything other than be a stand-up and down-to-earth guy. It's the 24/7 mediots that tried to crown him before he had done anything.

He was promoted as the next great QB and has failed to live up to his expectations. I agree it's unfair to blame him personally. He seems to be a good enough guy, but the reality is that he's obviously overrated and was coming out of college.

On a good day, he's Philip Rivers at best. He'll win you some games and have a nice record sometimes, but won't be a Super Bowl perennial QB as he was hyped. With this much media crap, I can't believe he didn't go to Notre Dame.

He was promoted as the next great QB and has failed to live up to his expectations. I agree it's unfair to blame him personally. He seems to be a good enough guy, but the reality is that he's obviously overrated and was coming out of college.

That seems to be the case, but that's the fault of the mediots and a drug-addict owner.

I don't get paid to defend Luck, but I like him personally and as a football player, and I think he still has the untapped potential to be a top-tier quarterback.

Jimmy G has had an uneven training camp too. :shrug:

Back