Android11

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Any thoughts on it?

I try to get some guidance before hitting go.

TIA

Cheers

I don't know anything about it. My Android phone is four years old now, because all the manufacturers have done since then is remove features and increase prices. It is now impossible to find a phone with a user swappable battery for example. The industry sucks.

I will use this until I no longer can. And I have a backup in case my hardware fails. I am on Android 8.

I have a badass phone but for as much as I know about PCs I use barely any features except my essentials on my phone. I really have to explore this amazing Swiss Army knife of a product.

My phone updated the other day so I'm assuming it was to 11. I'll look at it but so far haven't noticed much for the limited things I do with it.

Any thoughts on it?

I try to get some guidance before hitting go.

TIA

Cheers
My daughter loves Apple. Her husband has an Android. He's decided to get an Apple next time.
I can't help first hand as I've never owned an Android.

I love Android and would never by an Apple 🍎 or Sony product for similar reasons.

YMMV

Just my 2 pennies.

Yeah, I initially, during the whole smart phone craze I was thinking of buying an iPhone. But eventually just decided to get Android since at that time iPhone was an AT&T exclusive, so I'd have to unlock it and whatnot. I haven't looked back. I'm just too used to Android to switch now.

My next phone will flip...
That's what I have. An AT&T Prepaid (formerly GoPhone) :)

I use my iPad all the time and have an older Asus Android tablet. The Android is collecting dust because I have come to love iOS. Still have my laptop because I can't live without Windows.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about it. My Android phone is four years old now, because all the manufacturers have done since then is remove features and increase prices. It is now impossible to find a phone with a user swappable battery for example. The industry sucks.

I will use this until I no longer can. And I have a backup in case my hardware fails. I am on Android 8.
I used to be one of those people that bought a new phone every year, and you are right, It got to where I could not even tell the difference anymore.

Back