Anni Does Foxboro - logistics and whatever.....

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
OK, so we all know Anni is coming to Foxboro tomorrow for the Jets game. So this thread is to provide details as to what will happen prior to the game and to confirm with others the plans made.

Ras's plans -

2:15 - 2:30pm

- Pick up Anni at hotel in Providence

2:30 - 2:45pm

- Picking up BackofthePack at exit 2 off of 95

3:00 - 3:15pm

- Arriving at meeting place in Foxboro (Stop and Shop parking lot off Rte 140 after the Foxboro Center and near the Dairy Queen/Dunkin Donuts)
- Meeting Bid and his neighbor
- Meeting Mikiemo who will have my 4th ticket ( Am I correct in assuming that Mikiemo will be driving his own vehicle into the stadium?)
- Meeting RG for a short groping/fondling/tribute to Anni

4:00 - 4:15pm

-Caravaning into P10 South lot - vehicles includes, Ras, Bid & Mikiemo.

4:30pm

- Debauchery ensues (at some point in time, Ras would like to take Anni over the Razor's Tailgate and introduce Anni to Mrs. B and any other regular Planeteers that may be there)

Who else will be showing up at the meeting place and who will be caravaning with us into the stadium lot? Also, who will be trying to find us in P10?

yes I will be driving my own sled with 3 passengers (TBL, BMooney and BMooney's friend) so far coming along for the ride - we can squeeze two more in if needed.

It will be perfect weather for him and his black trenchcoat

WTFBBQTBLINTHAMIDDLE?

OK, so we all know Anni is coming to Foxboro tomorrow for the Jets game. So this thread is to provide details as to what will happen prior to the game and to confirm with others the plans made.

Ras's plans -

2:15 - 2:30pm

- Pick up Anni at hotel in Providence

2:30 - 2:45pm

- Picking up BackofthePack at exit 2 off of 95

3:00 - 3:15pm

- Arriving at meeting place in Foxboro (Stop and Shop parking lot off Rte 140 after the Foxboro Center and near the Dairy Queen/Dunkin Donuts)
- Meeting Bid and his neighbor
- Meeting Mikiemo who will have my 4th ticket ( Am I correct in assuming that Mikiemo will be driving his own vehicle into the stadium?)
- Meeting RG for a short groping/fondling/tribute to Anni

4:00 - 4:15pm

-Caravaning into P10 South lot - vehicles includes, Ras, Bid & Mikiemo.

4:30pm

- Debauchery ensues (at some point in time, Ras would like to take Anni over the Razor's Tailgate and introduce Anni to Mrs. B and any other regular Planeteers that may be there)

Who else will be showing up at the meeting place and who will be caravaning with us into the stadium lot? Also, who will be trying to find us in P10?
I don't like your insinuation&tone with this particular comment :harumph::harumph:

unless you take me&Anni to Dairy Queen after the groping of the short stuff :D

I'll probably be at the S&S parking lot around 3:30.

I'll have my canopy (with walls), propane heater, couple of tables and a partially working gas grill.

Dress for a cold steady rain. First priority when we get to the lot is getting the canopies set up. With the number of people we have, that should go quick (everyone pitches in). A guy I work with may also meet us in the lot with his B-I-L.

Have fun guys
oh I'm not going to the game --- I'm just meeting a guy I've never met before in a parking lot for some short groping in a cold, steady rain so if that's your idea of a good time why don't you join us?

I'll take you to Dairy Queen after the others go :thumb:

I'll probably be at the S&S parking lot around 3:30.

I'll have my canopy (with walls), propane heater, couple of tables and a partially working gas grill.

Dress for a cold steady rain. First priority when we get to the lot is getting the canopies set up. With the number of people we have, that should go quick (everyone pitches in). A guy I work with may also meet us in the lot with his B-I-L.

You're pretty f'ing optimistic.

Annihilus ain't doing shinola. :harumph:

oh I'm not going to the game --- I'm just meeting a guy I've never met before in a parking lot for some short groping in a cold, steady rain so if that's your idea of a good time why don't you join us?

I'll take you to Dairy Queen after the others go :thumb:

For some people, that's how they make a living.

The you're gonna be pretty damned wet standing out in the rain while those who pitch in are dry and warm :mad:

Oooh....looky who's getting all feisty.

RAaAAAAGGHHHH!!!

Annihilus is rain-proof.

OK, slight plan change for me.....

I will not be picking up backofthepack. Instead, he received a call from Troy Brown's assistant and will going to the game with Troy and his family.

As many of you recall, back's son passed away a short while ago and when he was alive, Troy had visited him, stayed in touch with the family and in one instance, scored a TD for him. There was a thread about this.

Should we setup a meet and greet inside the stadium?

OK, slight plan change for me.....

I will not be picking up backofthepack. Instead, he received a call from Troy Brown's assistant and will going to the game with Troy and his family.

As many of you recall, back's son passed away a short while ago and when he was alive, Troy had visited him, stayed in touch with the family and in one instance, scored a TD for him. There was a thread about this.

That's awesome about going to the game with Troy. I remeber that thread.

Back