Annihilus has fallen, but he managed to get up

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Annihilus thought you other Planeteers would find this hilarious (and he's sure the visiting Steelers trolls will find endless humor in it). Either that, or you'll think Annihilus is a wuss, which is mostly ok with him.

So, the Red Cross Bloodmobile is here and Annihilus went down to give blood at 9:00 this morning. No problems, went quick, left the bloodmobile and got into the elevator, feeling just a tad dizzy, but nothing major. He pushed the '3' to take him to the third floor.

The next thing Annihilus notices is that something is pressed up really close to his right cheek. (no gay jokes from you Steelers fans please)

'WTF is THAT?' Annihilus thinks. 'It's got a funky grey/brown pattern. Weird. Come to think of it.....where the fvck is Annihilus?'

Well, sumbitch if Annihilus isn't sprawled out on the floor of the elevator which is now at rest on the third floor. It takes about 20 seconds for the trip, and since the door was already closed (after opening when completing the trip), Annihilus figures he was out for close to 30 seconds.

Nobody saw the incident.....but you can't imagine how difficult it is to walk out of an elevator nonchalantly after you've just passed out in it. Kind of like when you trip over nothing in the middle of a parking lot.

Excellent way to begin the day.....Annihilus recommends it :thumb:

I'm speechless.

What happen? Too much blood taken from Anni? Bid your time?

KenJr30 said:
I'm speechless.

What happen? Too much blood taken from Anni? Bid your time?

Someone set up him the bloodloss. :D

:harumph:

I've never actually given blood, so I really can't empathize with you. Was in charge of blood drives back in high school, with the whole student government thing, but could never give blood. Not that I wouldn't want to, because I do feel it is very important, and everyone that can, should.

And man.... Where's a friggin video camera when you need one? ROFL Does your workplace have cameras in the elevators? I mean, that would have a good chance of winning some big bucks on one of those stupid funniest video shows. ;)

zsuperherodown.jpg

mgoblue101415 said:
And man.... Where's a friggin video camera when you need one? ROFL Does your workplace have cameras in the elevators? I mean, that would have a good chance of winning some big bucks on one of those stupid funniest video shows. ;)

Yeah, unfortunately there were no cameras....because that would have made an excellent souvenier :thumb:

Also, really the funniest part about the whole thing is that Annihilus really had no idea where he was for about 10 seconds after waking up. What a weird feeling that is.

Great Story Anni ROFL Thanks for sharing.

MGO has a good point. We need some video of this. I appoint KenJr in charge of getting the video and posting it on the planet,

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Edit: Do not believe Anni, he is delusional right now. There is cameras on the elevator.

The same thing always happens to my Mom when she gives blood.

haha, wuss. :D

I'm not sure how big you are but, it woulda been a better story if you passed out on a steeler fan and killed 'em.... :D

Still a good story though...:thumb:

We had something similar happen here about a year ago, except it was in the cafeteria. We saw this woman (that we knew) sleeping next to the wall in the cafeteria. After talking about how it seemed strange for her to do this, someone decided to go check up on her. It turned out that she had passed out (after having giving blood just prior). After feeling rather disoriented for a bit, she was as good as new.
________
vaporite solo

Anni.....

I hope you phoned Ms Annihilus immediately to alert her of your mishap so that she may be ready apon your return home this evening to make sure that your system is delivering blood properly to all the important parts of your body.....

especially the parts ** down there **

Annihilus said:
Yeah, unfortunately there were no cameras....because that would have made an excellent souvenier :thumb:

Also, really the funniest part about the whole thing is that Annihilus really had no idea where he was for about 10 seconds after waking up. What a weird feeling that is.

BTW, I have noticed you have been driving the bus this week. Is UT taking a breather or is he working on the big updgrade to the planet?

All the blood talk has attracted the dreaded seizure shark! Bleeding epileptics beware!

shark.gif

KenJr30 said:
BTW, I have noticed you have been driving the bus this week. Is UT taking a breather or is he working on the big updgrade to the planet?

Actually, Annihilus believes that Phobia and Austin are doing the upgrade (whatever that is - probably an upgrade in our version of vBulletin). UT is probably busy at work....go figure ;)

Poor Anni! Usually they don't let ya leave those places right away. They make ya sit and drink some OJ and eat something. Luckily the elevator door didn't open right when u passed out. Your head could of got smushed in the door.

TBrownslady said:
Poor Anni! Usually they don't let ya leave those places right away. They make ya sit and drink some OJ and eat something. Luckily the elevator door didn't open right when u passed out. Your head could of got smushed in the door.

Nah man, Annihilus can't have himself looking like a little wuss by sitting in their mini-craftmatic adjustable couches for 10 minutes while the dizziness goes away. He's gotta be all bad-ass and stuff by trying to feign good health. That's what he gets for having a tough name like Annihilus. Now if he had some kind of meek name (say, like KenJr30), then he could've sat down without a problem.

As far as the elevator doors....Annihilus fell down in the back corner, so it was all good there. :thumb:

Back