Anniversary

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Dr, appt. early am tomorrow. Then Lori and I are off to Northern, VT. and then to Montreal. Hopefully anyway. We'll show up at the Border with Passports, Vac. Passports. Amd Current tests. Hopefully that will do it. Northern VT. is my late mom's family. Montreal where we spent the rest of our Honeymoon, Probably gone 5 or 6 days. Married in Hingham on Jan. 22, 1972, so it's the big one. Cheers to Lori and me

Dr, appt. early am tomorrow. Then Lori and I are off to Northern, VT. and then to Montreal. Hopefully anyway. We'll show up at the Border with Passports, Vac. Passports. Amd Current tests. Hopefully that will do it. Northern VT. is my late mom's family. Montreal where we spent the rest of our Honeymoon, Probably gone 5 or 6 days. Married in Hingham on Jan. 22, 1972, so it's the big one. Cheers to Lori and me

Congratulations!

Good luck at the border.

Happy Anniversary. Have a lovely time with your bride.

This is wonderful.

Happy Anniversary Swerk GIF

Happy Anniversary! Have a fabulous weekend! And cheers indeed!

~Dee~

Congrats BT, you 2 have a great time!

Last edited:
Happy Anniversary to you BT and your lovely wife. She deserves nothing but the best for putting up with you all these years, as does mine.:party:

Congratulations to you both!

50th-anniversary-cake-sl.jpg

Congrats and being from Montreal I think it’s important to know this Use ArriveCAN to enter Canada - Canada.ca
Thanks my friend will check it out! Our Alt plan would be to go hit Lake Placid/ I have it on good authority trhat they've cleaned out all the crocidiles/

Cheers
Nice one BT, congrats on making it to 50 years. Have some poutine for me!
I will. And if we get in. we'll also have a montreal smoked meat on rye w/yellow mustard. For this, it's I always Schwartz's Deli on Saint-Laurent Boul. on the Main. And at Milos, grilled greek seafood out on Park. .

Last edited:
Are you going up near Orleans county? My wifes family is from there.
I had a great uncle Carl (ward) who owned or ran a lumbermill/sawmill in North Troy forever. He's long gone and don't know what's left of family up there. Talk about your middle of nowhere? We'll be in mostly in Stowe and Morrisville {Lamoile County).

Thanks my friend will check it out! Our Alt plan would be to go hit Lake Placid/ I have it on good authority trhat they've cleaned out all the crocidiles/

Cheers

I will. And if we get in. we'll also have a montreal smoked meat on rye w/yellow mustard. For this, it's I always Schwartz's Deli on Saint-Laurent Boul. on the Main. And at Milos, grilled greek seafood out on Park. .
Can't go wrong with Schwartz's! I am jealous. Montreal also has a lot of good Greek food! If you download that app and scan all of your info you should get across the border without issue.

For the uninitiated with Schwartz's
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcIutSxO-eA

Back