Another "other side of Randy Moss" article

/devil's advocate mode

So how come we've never heard all this crap before? Sounds like the Pats have got the PR machine cranked up, to me.

/devil's advocate mode off

cka203 on 05-07-2007 at 11:57 AM said:
/devil's advocate mode

So how come we've never heard all this crap before? Sounds like the Pats have got the PR machine cranked up, to me.

/devil's advocate mode off

The interview is from 2006, well before he was even with the Patriots. It's not a pro-Patriots' spin type of article.

I remember the good will stuff when the slurpy shop opened but my complaint if I read your original post and see

TIME Magazine's Person of the Year 2006
forgetting it is your sig

PatsFan09 on 05-07-2007 at 11:59 AM said:
The interview is from 2006, well before he was even with the Patriots. It's not a pro-Patriots' spin type of article.

That's what I get for not reading the article. :banghead:

I saw the thread title, and just assumed it was another new one about how he's so misunderstood, had a bad childhood, yada, yada.

:eek:

My apologies to the Planet.

cka203 on 05-07-2007 at 12:20 PM said:
My apologies to the Planet.
IT'S ALL GOOD, no worry but any and all good articles on Moss should surface soon and too be honest, I really hope he turns out to be this great guy, not because he is a Pat but because he is under such a microscope that all these so called experts will be wrong and once again not admit it

when is Borges back or will he return? he must be frothing at the mouth

By the way..................

................IntaJuice is good stuff!

There are now two in my area with plans to open at least one more. I don't have a favorite yet since it's really not that convenient to me, but I've yet to try one I didn't like.

Re: By the way..................

Frank in SA on 05-07-2007 at 06:18 PM said:
................IntaJuice is good stuff!

Frank in SA,

because I didn't have a chance to do so in another thread you posted in:

Welcome to the Planet!!!

please feel free to stick your 2 cents in early & often around here :thumb:

I'm Inta Juice myself although I mainly been putting vodka in mine as of late, you understand :D :D

Back