Another Round of Impeachment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlocke

Reaction score
It's not about removing him, I don't think it's to prevent him from running for president in 4 years.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
It’s both. He is, in the words of a Republican in close contact with him, a “mad king.” It’s dangerous that he has the power that he does right now.

It’s also now been proven that when he’s on the verge of losing his power that he’s dangerous. It’s best we prevent a situation like this from ever reoccurring.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
It's not about removing him, I don't think it's to prevent him from running for president in 4 years.
he'll never be elected again. pointless.
Plus if they don’t want to rile up the his supporters more, best thing to do is do nothing.

I agree with all these points. But the sad part is they don't care. This is about scoring political points, painting their adversaries into a corner and getting their yea or nay votes on record...and then using those votes them as a political cudgel in the future.

IU_Knightmare

Reaction score
he'll never be elected again. pointless.
Plus if they don’t want to rile up the his supporters more, best thing to do is do nothing.

I agree with all these points. But the sad part is they don't care. This is about scoring political points, painting their adversaries into a corner and getting their yea or nay votes on record...and then using those votes against them as a political cudgel in the future.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I hated Trump as a TV personality.
I learned to love Trump as a President.

That must make me an idiot.
I didnt give a damn about trump as a TV guy, and I grew to hate him as a president, that must make me an idiot.

PatriotInIndy

I Do My Job
Reaction score
I have always hated Trump. He's a sexual predator, a dog shit father who treats his own daughter like a sex object, and nothing but a grifter who inherited a shit ton of money from his dad. He's the definition of overly litigious. He owes someone money? He'll keep them in court for so long that they just give up on trying to collect. Uses bankruptcy loopholes to no end. He's a failure as a business man, not some genius like his idiot followers believe. Look up all of his failures. If he runs the business, it's going to fail. He needed a fake "reality" show to bail his ass out.

I helped successfully fight, Bump Trump, to keep him from driving the pace car at the 100th anniversary of the Indy 500. He wasn't even worthy of that small honor and he was never fit for any office. He should be impeached and deported to Antarctica.

Without a coat.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

He has absolutely zero chance of winning in 2024.
Zero.

If his entire 4 years didn’t prove it, what he did with regards to the Capitol Building riot cements it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
He has absolutely zero chance of winning in 2024.
Zero.

If his entire 4 years didn’t prove it, what he did with regards to the Capitol Building riot cements it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would not discount him winning, he has a very loyal base.

Status
Not open for further replies.