Not open for further replies.

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com

Fourteenth Amendment​

• Section 3​

No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
    • Amdt14.S3.1 Disqualification from Holding Office

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score

Fourteenth Amendment​

• Section 3​

No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.
    • Amdt14.S3.1 Disqualification from Holding Office
"We love you, you're very special."

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
Gop leadership are turning on president. Supports impeachment. I just heard a report McConnell even supports it
The Gop wants to wash away this stain from their party now. Guess Mitch didn't appreciate Trump directing a violent angry mob to the capitol building while he was there.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Damn Dew you got it before I edited it. I never expected the massive backlash to reach this level. They get 17 Republicans he stripped of all his benefits & banned on holding any federal office

Last edited:

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
Website
www.tanjantstudios.com
Interesting choice of the word 'defections'. It illustrates the line in the sand separates those who are for Trump vs those who are for America, IMO.

Sickening admission of party before principles.

Last edited:

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
No hearings and no witnesses to testify. Gone from a kangaroo court to a lynch mob.
Not needed all they need to do is play the video's in case anyone in congress just crawled out for under a rock.
Most of those voting in this impeachment had to run for their lives so its a case where the jury were the victims.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Not needed all they need to do is play the video's in case anyone in congress just crawled out for under a rock.
Most of those voting in this impeachment had to run for their lives so its a case where the jury were the victims.
And those people should be arrested and prosecuted. They will get a trial if they want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.