Another Round of Impeachment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Is McConnell that pissed at Trump?

He's refusing to fast-track the trial to do it now while the Republicans are in the majority.

By waiting until after the inauguration the trial will be judged by a Democrat-controlled Senate.

spacecrime

Reaction score
No, there were three impeachments before today:

Johnson, Clinton, and Trump. So, she's correct. Not sure what the objection to her comment is.
That's right. I keep forgetting that Nixon resigned before being impeached. It would have happened though, so I'll give him 1/2 of an impeachment, leaving Trump with only 44.44% of all the impeachments.

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
So, former Colt and Patriot Anthony Gonzalez is now a rep from Ohio, and one of the 10 republicans who voted to impeach.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
No, there were three impeachments before today:

Johnson, Clinton, and Trump. So, she's correct. Not sure what the objection to her comment is.
no "objection" to it
just a typical vacuous,uninteresting, snarky tweet. seems like a person who thinks her every thought is ohsoclever.

Last edited:

johnlocke

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump becomes the first U.S. president to be impeached twice. A majority of the House has voted to impeach President Trump for "incitement of insurrection."

https://to.pbs.org/39x6aRR

spacecrime

Reaction score
no "objection" to it
just a typical vacuous,uninteresting, snarky tweet. seems like a person who thinks her every thought is ohsoclever.
I always think of my posts as deeply insightful, thoughtful, revealing, unbiased, and get-to-the-heart-of-the-matter posts. It's everybody else with the snarky posts.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
I always think of my posts as deeply insightful, thoughtful, revealing, unbiased, and get-to-the-heart-of-the-matter posts. It's everybody else with the snarky posts.
😄 👍
"snark not lest ye be snarked upon"

johnlocke

Reaction score
Me and everyone else too

Oh, no. I am completely biased. I am a Radical for Capitalism in all that means metaphysically, epistemologically, morally, and politically. I make no apologies about being on the side of true freedom. :)

Grandmaster B

Reaction score
I have learned more about Government in the rare things that never happen than I did in a year of AP government in high school. I'm just a bill living on capitol hill. The path of a bill to go into law....ah the good ol days.
I've learned a lot about the election process this year than I ever learned in any government class.

From the certificates of ascertainment to the Electoral Counting Act of 1877 to... hell, I've never actually watched the electoral votes being cast in December or Congress counting the votes.

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.