Another Round of Impeachment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Wait, people on the left weren’t allowed to post during trumps term? Someone care to explain? Or were they allowed to post but they weren’t happy about the responses they got?
No, apparently several of these new posters were banned from the Planet long before Trump took office ( i think by mikie) and they were recently let back in before the election. As to why they were banned, no idea.

OP
Providence Colt

Providence Colt

Reaction score
No, apparently several of these new posters were banned from the Planet long before Trump took office ( i think by mikie) and they were recently let back in before the election. As to why they were banned, no idea.
Basically correct.

UT amnestied all but one poster I believe he said.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Everyone that was banned or assclowned with over 100 posts I thought deserved a fresh start to be judged going forward.

Not sure why it matters who was posting four years ago, there are plenty of current issues to discuss. Not sure why certain posters always have to try to poke other posters personally.

Talk about the issues. Not the poster. It's so simple, yet many of the same people intentionally ignore it over and over to get their digs in to score fake points.

Permenent bans should always be a very last resort.

Last edited:

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
So your take is, the most despised President in US history got 74 mil votes, but Biden would opposed him could not get 80 mil? Yep, Trump cult. You guys literally make my case for me. I knew the trump crew would be upset today, so
I expected this, and they did not disappoint.
How could he be "the most despised POTUS" and still get 74,000,000 votes? He is despised by the left, the political class including Republicans, and certainly the media, all felt threatened that they would lose power.
But many average Americans liked his policies.
I am going to get on with my life. I just won't for the first time in my life accept a very corrupt Joe Biden as a legit President. And that has nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
How could he be "the most despised POTUS" and still get 74,000,000 votes? He is despised by the left, the political class including Republicans, and certainly the media, all felt threatened that they would lose power.
But many average Americans liked his policies.
I know, there is no way, he must have cheated huh? No he lost, there was no fraud and its so beyond reason at this point that this still has to be said. You need to get over some things and deal with it like we were told in 2016. I had to live in a country that jackass was president of for 4 years, so you can get by this.

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I know, there is no way, he must have cheated huh? No he lost, there was no fraud and its so beyond reason at this point that this still has to be said. You need to get over some things and deal with it like we were told in 2016. I had to live in a country that jackass was president of for 4 years, so you can get by this.
He doesn't have to do shit and trust me when I say, nobody is taking any of your advice on anything.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
He doesn't have to do shit and trust me when I say, nobody is taking any of your advice on anything.
Is this you still being nice? :ROFLMAO: Actually yeah, you do have to do shit, because there is not a single thing you can do about Trump being tossed on his ass and Biden being the president. So yeah, you do have to deal with it.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Its the normal gang mentality that exists here. One person in the trump family says something, and no matter how completely silly it is, everyone jumps on with their nodding agreements and then attack those who oppose. I have had my wife attacked on this board, my kids insulted, one personal attack after another, so sorry but give me a break.

Pot.
Kettle.
You’re black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Is this you still being nice? :ROFLMAO: Actually yeah, you do have to do shit, because there is not a single thing you can do about Trump being tossed on his ass and Biden being the president. So yeah, you do have to deal with it.
Reading comprehension, get some dufus. :bozo::bozo::bozo::bozo::bozo::bozo:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Pot.
Kettle.
You’re black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Wow, from a guy that attacks me on every post even if we are talking about cookies, not sure you should jump in on this one. Also I have never attacked anyones wide or family, and I hate to break it to you, its hard to be a mob when there are like 4 people down here that lean left and about 15 that lean right. Also, sorry but I know everyone says they do not support trump, but when you defend trump over and over and over again to the point they even defend is really crazy shit, its like me saying I'm not a Brady fan.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
if you defend any politician in any way who answers the perfectly reasonable fact presented to him by a voter that politicians work for us with"don't be a horse's ass", you don't "lean left". you are a ride or die.
i would defend NO ONE EVER who said that.don't care what party.

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Which part of this has nothing to do with Trump can you not understand? I think the guy lives in your head and others like you.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Wow, from a guy that attacks me on every post even if we are talking about cookies, not sure you should jump in on this one. Also I have never attacked anyones wide or family, and I hate to break it to you, its hard to be a mob when there are like 4 people down here that lean left and about 15 that lean right. Also, sorry but I know everyone says they do not support trump, but when you defend trump over and over and over again to the point they even defend is really crazy shit, its like me saying I'm not a Brady fan.

I attack your posts, not you personally.
Learn the difference.
It’s substantial.
Unlike your posts.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I attack your posts, not you personally.
Learn the difference.
It’s substantial.
Unlike your posts.
:coffee:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
You attack me on any post I write, I could post about a bird, and you would attack me on it. In fact you literally personally attacked me on that post. You are basically a piece of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.