Antifa

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Well, this doesn’t help; fucking stupid alt-righters.
A former student of mine in VA posted this.
https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/...supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hmmmmmm......

I can’t help but harken back to my childhood and that song “one of these pieces just doesn’t belong here”.

White supremicists huh?

Wendell Lundy might have the movie role of Dave Chappell’s Clayton Bigsby in Jeopardy.

View attachment 104100

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
JHFC, the videos at this link are just appalling.

Couple that with what Andy Ngô has at his twitter feed, and I don't know how anyone can say this is a "myth", or that the police, FBI, etc. shouldn't be dragging these bastages to jail.

Like I said, I'm old enough to remember 1968, and IMHO what these punks are doing is worse than what the Chicago Police did during the Democratic Convention.

The SDS was confronting the police, so both sides created the conflict. These Antifa punks are just beating the shit out of average citizens trying to go about their business.

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
JHFC, the videos at this link are just appalling.

Couple that with what Andy Ngô has at his twitter feed, and I don't know how anyone can say this is a "myth", or that the police, FBI, etc. shouldn't be dragging these bastages to jail.

Like I said, I'm old enough to remember 1968, and IMHO what these punks are doing is worse than what the Chicago Police did during the Democratic Convention.

The SDS was confronting the police, so both sides created the conflict. These Antifa punks are just beating the shit out of average citizens trying to go about their business.
I blame the people in charge, the mayors and governors. No way that shit would fly up here, too many citizens are already armed and ready to use them on these assholes.

O_P_T

Why Be Normal
Reaction score
I blame the people in charge, the mayors and governors. No way that shit would fly up here, too many citizens are already armed and ready to use them on these assholes.

Yeah, take a look at this video.

https://youtu.be/IMnReYrkcgA

(no audio with it)

Some Antifa schmucks thought it would be a good idea to take their act to the bikers rally in Sturgis SD.

How ironic is it that they were protected from the bikers by the police there.

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
Yeah, take a look at this video.

https://youtu.be/IMnReYrkcgA

(no audio with it)

Some Antifa schmucks thought it would be a good idea to take their act to the bikers rally in Sturgis SD.

How ironic is it that they were protected from the bikers by the police there.
I watched that yesterday, that ANTIFA dude the cops took down was a big guy but purple hair?? Really? If those cops hadn't of been there, those ANTIFA scum bags would be filling holes in the desert.

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
What an embarrassing pussy!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-antifa-commander-flamethrower-tears-fetal-position-arrest

View attachment 104239

Wisconsin Antifa 'commander' with flamethrower burst into tears during arrest, cops say

Matthew Banta 'dropped into the fetal position,' investigators said

27 mins ago
Fox News Flash top headlines for September 2Video
An Antifa leader known as Commander Red was busted carrying a flamethrower to a Wisconsin Black Lives Matter rally — and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying” when stopped by cops, officials said.

Matthew Banta, 23, is “known to be a violent Antifa member who incites violence in otherwise relatively peaceful protests,” a criminal complaint in his Green Bay arrest record insisted, according to WBAY.

He was carrying stickers and a flag for the controversial group — the name of which is short for “anti-fascist” — along with “military-grade 5-minute” smoke grenades, fireworks rockets, and a flamethrower, according to the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Banta was stopped after being spotted with “a whole bunch of white people with sticks, baseball bats and helmets” heading toward a BLM event in Green Bay, police said in the criminal complaint.

The others fled when a cop blocked them with his squad car, but Banta was stopped and “dropped into the fetal position and began crying,” the police report said. He complained that the officer got on top of him, which police denied, WBAY said.

Matthew Banta reportedly carried smoke grenades, fireworks rockets and a flamethrower.
Matthew Banta reportedly carried smoke grenades, fireworks rockets and a flamethrower. (Green Bay Police)
“It’s worrisome when people associated with Antifa come here to Green Bay from out of town … for the purposes of committing violent acts,” Green Bay Police Chief Andrew Smith told the station.

At the time of Saturday’s arrest, Banta was out on a $10,000 cash bond after being accused of pointing a loaded gun at a police officer as well as biting and kicking a cop at a protest earlier this month, the report said.

A condition of his bond was that he can’t have a dangerous weapon, according to the Brown County district attorney’s office.

TRUMP SUGGESTS 'SOME VERY STUPID RICH PEOPLE' FUNDING RIOTERS, PROTEST GROUPS

The 23-year-old from Neenah, about 40 miles south of Green Bay, was charged with obstructing an officer and two counts of felony bail jumping after Saturday’s arrest, the report said. He was released late Monday on $2,500 bond, court records show.

He was one of 15 arrested at Saturday’s Black Lives Matter protest that turned violent in the city and was deemed an unlawful assembly, police said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

“Burning buildings, hurting people, shooting, looting, vandalizing — there’s absolutely no way that is a form of protest,” Smith told Fox 11 of his zero-tolerance stance.

“That’s criminal behavior,” he insisted.

This story first appeared in the New York Post.

johnlocke

Reaction score
We'll maybe he just needed a safe space and puppy to cry with to get himself together you heatless bastich.

OP
AkPatsFan

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
I bet his brothers in arms will coddle him and tell him everything will be ok. Where in the hell does someone get a flame thrower???

johnlocke

Reaction score
I bet his brothers in arms will coddle him and tell him everything will be ok. Where in the hell does someone get a flame thrower???

Well, Elon Musk was selling them for 500 bucks. :)

the-boring-company-flamethrower-v2.jpg

https://www.boringcompany.com/not-a-flamethrower