Antifa

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score
The killing of a federal officer in Oakland, the shooting of a police station in Minneapolis and a plot to supply Hamas with weapons weren’t isolated cases, according to a federal indictment.

johnlocke

Reaction score

Donald J. Trump

4 hrs

Antifa SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don’t hold back!!!

johnlocke

Reaction score
The fascists strike again!!

Everything they rail against they do and stand for much like most on the left. Project much? LOL

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Donald J. Trump

4 hrs

Antifa SCUM ran for the hills today when they tried attacking the people at the Trump Rally, because those people aggressively fought back. Antifa waited until tonight, when 99% were gone, to attack innocent #MAGA People. DC Police, get going — do your job and don’t hold back!!!
What is an innocent maga person? That seems an oxymoron. I thought Trump loved rioters? Or just his own?

Inspector_50

Reaction score
He does unless they get bad press then they're antifa or BLM. The man has to be the worlds biggest liar. I'm just amazed how many suckers and losers follow this liar.
Yeah look around...He could say anything and they buy it. I mean he literally said he loved them, and then when people got mad, all of the sudden they were BLM in disguise. lol. Humans actually buy this shit. You can't make it up.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
i50,
Please give a specific, detailed example of this conduct for a specific set of situations that you continually ascribe to people over and over. if you can't, i think we know what that means.
t.i.a.

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Let me know when they storm the Capitol, cause death, scream for the death of the VP, AOC, Pelosi, et al, injure 140 officers, many permanently, steal artifacts and documents and computers, carry spears and spray bear mace at officials and officers, attempt to overthrow a democratic process, amongst other things.

Giant Octopodes

Reaction score
Let me know when they storm the Capitol, cause death, scream for the death of the VP, AOC, Pelosi, et al, injure 140 officers, many permanently, steal artifacts and documents and computers, carry spears and spray bear mace at officials and officers, attempt to overthrow a democratic process, amongst other things.
They have repeatedly "demonstrated" in the Capitol (the city, not the building), were violent, have caused deaths directly, and contributed to the lowered police presence in cities and non-enforcement policies which resulted in an over 50% increase in homicides last year, with thousands more dead. Hundreds of officers have indeed been injured, many permanently, and between them and BLM billions of dollars in property has been destroyed or stolen. They've carried guns, spears, you name it, and have sprayed mace of all kinds at officers, officials, others, you name it. A lot of them in the name of overthrowing organized government as a whole, or seizing the means of production, contrary to democratic processes, among other things.

That all has already happened. So if you're waiting for it, you missed it, sorry if you weren't paying attention.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Come on people, ANTIFA is just an idea, it must be true because Pedo Joe Biden said so! :coffee:
I hear they are behind everything, capital riots. Covid, Trump being a complete idiot. You name it. I mean I didnt even know what they were up until a couple months ago, but it seems they have taken over the world. Life as you know it is now over.

johnlocke

Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Crazy. Ngo is a damn hero.

So instead of crying about his being another victim of asian hate crimes, some of these lunatic lefties say he is making up his injuries and inciting the violence, because their politics don't agree. got it!

tehmackdaddy

post tenebras lux
Reaction score
I hear they are behind everything, capital riots. Covid, Trump being a complete idiot. You name it. I mean I didnt even know what they were up until a couple months ago, but it seems they have taken over the world. Life as you know it is now over.
This is a very revealing post.

Thanks for sharing.