Antonio Brown's New Gig

Imagine him doing that to Belichick? He'd have his head handed to him.

That's the main reason he's in Tampa. He wanted more clout and didn't want to take his marching orders from Bill.

I can't really say that he's wrong or rather that he didn't make a great point --- the league makes the QB position more
valuable that any of the other players and Brady was a good soldier for most of his career, but he got tired of it.

I personally think that you have to have one guy in command who has the interests of the entire organization at heart and that should not
the QB, no matter how important he is to that team.

Put it this way, he just emasculated his HC so that he could make his buddy some money. Is that the kind of guy you want in charge?

Not me. Belichick has his flaws, but nobody can say with a straight face that his decisions haven't allowed this franchise to stay competitive
for two decades or so and Brady wouldn't be capable of seeing the big picture. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, but I don't
think he's all that bright at anything but reading defenses, which you have to admit he's fucking great at.

I wonder if he's going to allow Arians to return next year? Who would his guy be?

His guy would be himself. The first player-coach in the NFL in a very long time. I don't even know who the last one was. And it would be an
unmitigated disaster.

I don't know what's going to happen to Tampa going forward but it's going to be interesting to watch.

That's the main reason he's in Tampa. He wanted more clout and didn't want to take his marching orders from Bill.

I can't really say that he's wrong or rather that he didn't make a great point --- the league makes the QB position more
valuable that any of the other players and Brady was a good soldier for most of his career, but he got tired of it.

I personally think that you have to have one guy in command who has the interests of the entire organization at heart and that should not
the QB, no matter how important he is to that team.

Put it this way, he just emasculated his HC so that he could make his buddy some money. Is that the kind of guy you want in charge?

Not me. Belichick has his flaws, but nobody can say with a straight face that his decisions haven't allowed this franchise to stay competitive
for two decades or so and Brady wouldn't be capable of seeing the big picture. He thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, but I don't
think he's all that bright at anything but reading defenses, which you have to admit he's fucking great at.

I wonder if he's going to allow Arians to return next year? Who would his guy be?

His guy would be himself. The first player-coach in the NFL in a very long time. I don't even know who the last one was. And it would be an
unmitigated disaster.

I don't know what's going to happen to Tampa going forward but it's going to be interesting to watch.
Kind of like the guys that got off the USS Indianapolis, thought they were safe and then listened to the air hiss out of the rafts until the sharks came in teeth flying..

Cringe Wince GIF

what's funny is all the comments on the article talking about how awesome of a person tb is. now that he is sort of douchey, he gets love. when he was buttoned up patriot, people would express more hate...😄
Excellent observation.

Cheers, BostonTim

Antonio not being very appreciative of all of the love Tompa Boy and Gisele gave him awhi!e ago. Didn't Mazz tell us here recently how Tompa transformed Antonio into a model citizen?😂😂😂😂😂

Back