Antonio Brown's New Gig

According to WEEI AG agreed to refund AB half of his fee. AG asked AB where he should send it.
AB on Twitter or some other public site, sent AG his bank and routing number.
How stupid can you get?

Hurley has been a rock-solid writer the last 10 years. He puts things in perspective when so many writers feel the need to fan the flames of chaos and discord.
Here's a link to his article you mentioned. Another of Hurley's contributions to our sanity.

I guess, to me at least, the most offensive part of all of the stuff about the 2017 season is the whining and moaning from these guys about how "miserable" they were playing professional football for millions of dollars. I don't doubt that, even for people like them, work can genuinely become an unpleasant chore and grind. But, I do think it's insulting and insensitive to regular, common people working genuinely menial, low-playing jobs just trying to provide for themselves and their families. I know it isn't just Gronk and Brady who share this stuff with the public, but I think it just shows how selfish and out-of-touch these guys are about some stuff. Screw 'em...

the inability to diagnose cte unless one is dead aside, Rodney is being too kind thinking a.b. ever regrets any of the dumbshit things he does. his responsibility for his actions don't go away because of his physical issues.
I've seen a recurring excuse made for AB, that he was never the same since he took that horrendous headshot from Burfict I think it was?

What they seem to forget is AB was troublesome and quite nutty back in High School. He was then all over the place in College as he continued to cause problems and ended up moving colleges a few times.

"Yeah, I told Bruce to go ahead and sign Antonio, he'll be no problem."

giphy.gif

Is there a bigger megalomaniac in all of sports than Brady? Even that “Man in the Arena” documentary is self-serving.

Has anyone done more self promotion while still an active player ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My initial reaction to your post was to say no, it's Lebron. But I think at this point, it probably is Brady.

AB is definitely that hot, alcoholic, narcissistic blonde girl that you know you shouldn't mess with, but people still line up to do it.

He's the girl that looks attractive from a distance, but when you buy her a drink and sit next to her you start to see
the makeup caked on and a little mustache. And the unfocused eyes.

She looks at you and says "You remind me of my Father........I hate my Father.

Then:

"Will you steal a car for me?"

Getting worse:

"I gotta go to Court tomorrow.....I tried to claw a Cop's eyeballs out. He tried to stop me from stealing food"

Rock bottom:

"Hey, maybe we should do something tonight."

Then you excuse yourself to go to the Men's Room and just when you get around the corner where she can't see you, you find your car keys and
make a run for it.

He's the girl that looks attractive from a distance, but when you buy her a drink and sit next to her you start to see
the makeup caked on and a little mustache. And the unfocused eyes.

She looks at you and says "You remind me of my Father........I hate my Father.

Then:

"Will you steal a car for me?"

Getting worse:

"I gotta go to Court tomorrow.....I tried to claw a Cop's eyeballs out. He tried to stop me from stealing food"

Rock bottom:

"Hey, maybe we should do something tonight."

Then you excuse yourself to go to the Men's Room and just when you get around the corner where she can't see you, you find your car keys and
make a run for it.
So you met her too?

I guess, to me at least, the most offensive part of all of the stuff about the 2017 season is the whining and moaning from these guys about how "miserable" they were playing professional football for millions of dollars. I don't doubt that, even for people like them, work can genuinely become an unpleasant chore and grind. But, I do think it's insulting and insensitive to regular, common people working genuinely menial, low-playing jobs just trying to provide for themselves and their families. I know it isn't just Gronk and Brady who share this stuff with the public, but I think it just shows how selfish and out-of-touch these guys are about some stuff. Screw 'em...
spot on...i have 0 issue with their getting paid whatever someone will pay them(though i will ridicule it at times from the r.o.i angle) but it's tone deaf to the max.

Back