Antonio Brown's New Gig

the inability to diagnose cte unless one is dead aside, Rodney is being too kind thinking a.b. ever regrets any of the dumbshit things he does. his responsibility for his actions don't go away because of his physical issues.
It's more than just CTE, but, he'll end up being diagnosed with it. He has other head stuff going on too.

Brown is now roundiing on Tom. Also confirms Brady is the de facto GM

“Brady is the general manager,” Brown said on the Full Send Podcast. “He’s the guy my agent made the contract with, he’s the middleman and politician. I talked to Tom, and he knows I’m not going to play.”

Says he was Brady’s friend only because hes good ay football. This is getting nastier by the minute. And I fucking love it.

Brown is now roundiing on Tom. Also confirms Brady is the de facto GM

Says he was Brady’s friend only because hes good ay football. This is getting nastier by the minute. And I fucking love it.

It was bound to happen. He did it in Pittsburgh. He did it in Oakland and now he's doing it in Tampa. He's a habitual bridge-burner.

The fools and idiots who thought that Brady could make any difference with this guy were delusional. Tompa Boy didn't EVER give 2 shits about him as a person, only as a football player. We were told here last spring that Brady, Tony Robbins and Dr. Quack Guerrero had transformed Brown into a candidate for sainthood. No. Brady had and has no interest in Brown's human development. Just what he could do for Tompa on the field. That's all.

I wonder how long it will take AB to come to the same realization that TO was forced to accept.

Without the game he's not relevant. He won't be about to get a gig on "The Surreal Life"
Yeah, he's not Chad Ochocinco who at least had a personality that people don't recoil from and could get work in various endeavours after the NFL because people like him.

It will be the same with Cam Newton, guys that aren't pricks and have gregarious, fun personalities will get work no problem long after they hang up the cleats.

Just to put to bed any doubt as to who calls the shots in Tampa

Good god, he tells Arians basically to blow him, he’s going back in to get Gronk his money.

View: https://youtu.be/gfuqAD0IMAc

Man.... Gronk managed to come across as completely fake and a douche at the same time.

"you know everyone's expecting a little hand out..."

It's a quite staggering change.....And not a nice one.

Someone's Ego is out of control.......
what's funny is all the comments on the article talking about how awesome of a person tb is. now that he is sort of douchey, he gets love. when he was buttoned up patriot, people would express more hate...😄

Back