Antonio Brown's New Gig

Absolutely not, Guerrero is a despicable person. Someone who should be ostracised when you look at his rap sheet. And created a totally unacceptable situation in NE when Bill Belichick was put in a disgraceful position by AG and Brady, right in the middle where Bill had those two quacks on one side and his trained, experienced Medical professionals on the other. Fortunately, Bill is not Bruce Arians and made the only decision any sensible person would make, he went with the pros and AG was out. And Brady threw a hissy fit and that was really a big reason why Brady was sulking from the 2017 season onwards. And Gronkie, the thick as shit moron, followed him on this, too stupid to ever ask himself while lying on the treatment table for the umpteenth time, "Actually, I wonder is Guerrero actually doing me any good here?"

I'm delighted AG and Brady are being called out on this. How Brady got away from signing onto a product billed as a beverage to treat concussion, I will never know. I mean if Manning, Rodgers or Ben had done this we'd have ridiculed them to death. Tom for some bizarre reason got a totally free pass from the press and Guerrero's quackery is never called out.
Truth. How Brady let himself get sucked in by Guerrero is way beyond comprehension for most of us. I never understood it.

Truth. How Brady let himself get sucked in by Guerrero is way beyond comprehension for most of us. I never understood it.
i mean, i do think a.g. has some legit stuff like the lengthening of muscles vs. bulking, but a lot of his other stuff is...🙄

I would caution everyone from accepting anything AB says as truth. None of it would surprise me, but it could all very easily be nothing.
This. I'm a little surprised how fast people who were waving AB off as an absolute nutjob are all of the sudden jumping on board with both feet just because he's making damning claims against our former golden boy and his sleazy new head coach.

I would caution everyone from accepting anything AB says as truth. None of it would surprise me, but it could all very easily be nothing.
Could be but so far he's shown proof to back up most everything he's claimed. Plus his argument with Arians was on TV. His MRI and the doctor recommending Sx isn't backed up yet. We'll see.
Brady will have a very interesting presser later today

FIb229lXsAEmJ1x

Carefully worded. "...at no point...did he indicate to our medical personnel that he could not play." He said he told Arians. The orthopedic consult? He had already been seen and had an MRI by the same hospital they requested according to his statement. Anyone think this is over now?

Last edited:
Could be but so far he's shown proof to back up most everything he's claimed. Plus his argument with Arians was on TV. His MRI and the doctor recommending Sx isn't backed up yet. We'll see.
Brady will have a very interesting presser later today
My guess is Tompa Boy be a dancin' diva later today😂...

FIb229lXsAEmJ1x

Carefully worded. "...at no point...did he indicate to our medical personnel that he could not play." He said he told Arians. The orthopedic consult? He had already been seen and had an MRI by the same hospital they requested according to his statement. Anyone think this is over now?
Doubtful that it’s over but anything that mucks their season up is fine with me.

Anyone else think that Goodell will make sure that Tampa is one and done in the playoffs?

There's a lot of reports and stories out there. Rapoport said that we heard was AB went to the Bucs last week and asked them to guarantee the $1M incentives he was due. They said, well no, that's not how incentives work. So he was pissed. During the game, Rapoport is saying, (which was also what Skip Bayliss said he was told), AB was annoyed that Brady was throwing more to Gronk. Bayliss said that Gronk had been in Brady's doghouse for whatever reason, maybe it was the Saints game but he wasn't happy with Gronk and had targeted Brown a lot more in the Panther game and Gronk got little if nothing at all. Then Bayliss said that in the Jets game, Brady liked the match-up Gronk had against their defense and targeted him a lot. AB wasn't happy and said to Brady, "So you're favouring your boy Gronk again eh?". Brady told him to stop it and get real and lost his temper a bit with AB.

Arians then tells AB to get in the game and AB says no and the drama we saw happened.

So what's the truth here? It's very likely all the reports are pretty much on the mark. AB likely did ask for the guaranteed incentives while clearly having issues with his ankle (maybe he asked for the money because of his ankle and the worry he wouldn't be able to play to get the bonus). It seems very likely Arians sent those texts unless AB has photoshopped them which is doubtful. So Arians was lying when he said he knew nothing about the ankle. That's not good for the Bucs first and foremost.

Knowing AB as we do, I'm sure it did happen that AB was pissed at Brady during the game (and also still nursing that ankle). If true, it again shows how petty Tom can actually be at times. We know this from his NE days, throwing strops at Rookies and just not going near a receiver who might have pissed him off for running a bad route or slagging off avocado ice cream or whatever.

Through all the stories, AB is definitely a loon. The mental health this is bogus imho, he's just a dickhead. But on this occasion, the Bucs themselves come off very badly as well. If those texts are genuine and if that MRI and diagnosis AB claims he got are legit, then there could be major issues for Tampa.

Last edited:
Back