Any one else getting bumped from Patriots Planet to this web site listed?

Nope,can't say I am.

mywebsearch is a huge, annoying virus. One of my sons clicked something and it crashed the computer and took countless hours to fix.

Nope. I even had to quote you to see what url you posted (it didn't display as a link when I read your post and I had to kill the ] so it'd show in the quote above) so I'd know if you were being harassed by lesbians again. :shrug:

Have you been snitching Mikiemo's beer again?

I’m off the lesbians gig for now, there’s a hot late 20’s early 30’s something Red headed Pizza Delivery gal in town. I call up for delivery and she’s at my door every time. The only problem is, I’m running low on cash, and having her deliver 4 times a day, costs a lot. My refrigerator is full from all she brings that I hope it stays cold enough out side to store all that extra stuff I couldn’t fit in the refrigerator

I would snitch Mikiemo's beer again but he don't like me any more, because I drank to much of his stash :blink:

I’m off the lesbians gig for now, there’s a hot late 20’s early 30’s something Red headed Pizza Delivery gal in town. I call up for delivery and she’s at my door every time. The only problem is, I’m running low on cash, and having her deliver 4 times a day, costs a lot. My refrigerator is full from all she brings that I hope it stays cold enough out side to store all that extra stuff I couldn’t fit in the refrigerator

I would snitch Mikiemo's bear again but he don't like me any more, because I drank to much of his stash :blink:
Pizza girls are the best, they could look like RG and I'd still love them. :toast:

mywebsearch is a huge, annoying virus. One of my sons clicked something and it crashed the computer and took countless hours to fix.

Are you being serious? Because I have the newest Norton’s Internet security installed..

I would snitch Mikiemo's beer again but he don't like me any more, because I drank to much of his stash :blink:

I'll drink to that! :party:

Are you being serious? Because I have the newest Norton’s Internet security installed..
Dead serious :(

I had Nortons and Adware (?) it took FT days to get the program off of my computer.

Dead serious :(

I had Nortons and Adware (?) it took FT days to get the program off of my computer.

Looks like I'm going to be doing a full format of my PC then:cuss::banghead:

Back