Any plans for the 4th?

fulltilt

Assclownism-it's the genes not a choice
Reaction score
fulltilt and the son in law hit the "celebration supply outlet" in New Hampshire yesterday in the early morning. Our "celebration supplies" began with the "All Pro heavyweight selection" and proceeded from there. The lake house will be full from Saturday to Monday with @15 people. Lots of family and friends, food, water sports and other liquids. The celebration starts at dusk and the entire n'hood attends as well as many boats viewing from the lake.
Looking forward to it, great fun..

fulltilt and the son in law hit the "celebration supply outlet" in New Hampshire yesterday in the early morning. Our "celebration supplies" began with the "All Pro heavyweight selection" and proceeded from there. The lake house will be full from Saturday to Monday with @15 people. Lots of family and friends, food, water sports and other liquids. The celebration starts at dusk and the entire n'hood attends as well as many boats viewing from the lake.
Looking forward to it, great fun..
Sounds like a great time!
Me and the family are having a picnic at a nearby lake and then will be heading over to watch the fireworks.I have some of the celebration supply, and they came from South Carolina..:coffee:

Since the 4th is a Monday, I will be at work. Consolation price is that I will be getting paid 28 dollars an hour.

Looong lunch baby, looooooong lunch.

Naw, it is a Holiday. I will have half my work done (commercials) on Friday. Holidays are awesome at work. Bosses gone, hardly any work, and it is nice relaxing time. Maybe even watch the fire works from the roof (if not, towercam will do).

Maybe a party and rain dance in there somewhere. This state is ablaze so I doubt there will be any fireworks this year. This is the time of year I miss New England the most.

Same thing i do every year working. I barely ever get hoildays off.

Oh yeah good idea.:) Time to make another round of my famous Grapefruit Ganeshas and drink that saguaro wine that is fermenting on the porch. If that stuff is what I have read about I won't need fireworks to be seeing colors/:)

The wife and I are going up to our place up north with no guests invited. Activities for the weekend involve drinking and cigars.:thumb:

My fun is on the weekend. Which involves going my 10 year high school re union and who knows what else. Probably go to a Sprint car race on Sunday.

Going to a Wellfleet bar to hear a reggae band, drink with friends and cook on the beach. Maybe go to P-town to see the fireworks.

Hosting a very large family reunion on Sunday. My mother is the matriarch of the family which now goes 5 generations deep. She recently turned 80 and we are surprising her by getting every single member of the family together in one spot for the first time in anyone's memory. We have people from around the country coming in. We expect roughly 80 family members as well as some friends. Estimate is about 100 total.

Party time :toast::dance::party:

We will be up our camp at the lake in NH. Daughter is at the Cape with friends for the week, son will be up for the weekend but leaving Monday... after that it's the me, the wife, the boat and the motorcycle. Looking forward to it.
Our camp does a huge fireworks show off a barge in the lake, really over the top show. That will be fun too.
Hope everyone enjoys!

Hosting a very large family reunion on Sunday. My mother is the matriarch of the family which now goes 5 generations deep. She recently turned 80 and we are surprising her by getting every single member of the family together in one spot for the first time in anyone's memory. We have people from around the country coming in. We expect roughly 80 family members as well as some friends. Estimate is about 100 total.

That sounds like one hell of a good time. We did something similar a number of years ago. A nice twist was that my Dad had been a prolific 8mm home movie maker. My sister went through his box of films and found many gems with all the extended family in them, and converted them to video... and showed the video, set to music, at the party. It was awesome.

That sounds like one hell of a good time. We did something similar a number of years ago. A nice twist was that my Dad had been a prolific 8mm home movie maker. My sister went through his box of films and found many gems with all the extended family in them, and converted them to video... and showed the video, set to music, at the party. It was awesome.

My sister did that some years and passed out the tapes (VHS at the time) to our parents and the siblings. There's probably still quite a few reels hanging around in someone's closet.

My congratulations for the size of your family event. Some 20+ years ago we had a family reunion at a resort just outside of Phoenix, Ariziona. We had 56 out of 59 family members show up and they were also from all over the country. Many of those who attended are gone now and the number is slowly dwindling, but the memories of those 5 days will never be forgotten. Have a great time and congratulations to your 80 year old mom for being able to see everyone together.

It's really great that such a large family is willing and able to gather for such a memorable event.

:toast:

Back