Anybody Hear from Midgar?

You mean when you sounded like a spoiled fan, when the pats were down and then suddenly you were the #1 all time fan ever when Brady had the comeback? Yeah I hate idiots like you, spoiled bunch of kids who the pats success has flat out ruined. I grew up hoping they would win 8 games some years, not sure what you would even do to have to cheer for that. As for Midgar, no, not him, but you people are obsessed with a guy who does not even post here. Unreal

I wondered what happened to this thread, then it dawned on me. It had been moved to its proper location. I don't know what your problem is, pal, and I don't give a rat's ass who you "really" are, but one thing's for certain: You don't belong around here. And who are these "you people" of whom you speak? Patriots fans, maybe?

See ya. Wouldn't want to be ya.
:domORIGINAL:

You mean when you sounded like a spoiled fan, when the pats were down and then suddenly you were the #1 all time fan ever when Brady had the comeback? Yeah I hate idiots like you, spoiled bunch of kids who the pats success has flat out ruined. I grew up hoping they would win 8 games some years, not sure what you would even do to have to cheer for that. As for Midgar, no, not him, but you people are obsessed with a guy who does not even post here. Unreal

Wow... Do you think I give the tiniest shit about what some asshole like you thinks? I’ll be sure to consult with you in the future about what I should be thinking and feeling at any time during a Patriots game. ROFL I’ve been a die-hard Pats fan since 1993. Get the fvck out of here with this bullshit. You are the only one making Pats fans look bad. (If you are even a real one to begin with and not just some pathetic troll playing make-believe)

Know how I know you're Middy?

Back