Anybody Hear from Midgar?

93North

19.2 Yard Average Per Catch. NFL Record
Reaction score
I enjoyed him back on the ESPN boards. I enjoyed his skewering of other fans. I understand he wore out his welcome here, but he does not have seemed to surfaced anywhere else, at least not under the screen-name midgar.

The guy loved to talk Pats and he was convinced he knew more than anyone else.

No one goes cold turkey like that.

and it was brutal watching him linger down here.

Sightings?

I enjoyed him back on the ESPN boards. I enjoyed his skewering of other fans. I understand he wore out his welcome here, but he does not have seemed to surfaced anywhere else, at least not under the screen-name midgar.

Sightings?

I think I seen him post here today... :coffee:

I think some members are in contact with him in FB maybe one of them will comment.

One thing that has disappointed me is that with the 2014 and 2016 Lombardi's, I thought more of the "old" posters would come back, even if just to post once.

One thing that has disappointed me is that with the 2014 and 2016 Lombardi's, I thought more of the "old" posters would come back, even if just to post once.

If you kick them in the balls and boot them out the door, the ain't coming back to smooch

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Sightings?

If you are insinuating that I am him, you are dead wrong. Your mods will tell you. They have the IP's of all the posters.

If you kick them in the balls and boot them out the door, the ain't coming back to smooch.

I didn't just mean midgar, who I always got along with. I meant some of the posters who were very active when I first came to this board. People who stopped posting on their own, not ones who were banned or Goodelled.

If you kick them in the balls and boot them out the door, the ain't coming back to smooch

I agree with this.

But I think PD was more talking about people that have just kind of drifted away.

If you are insinuating that I am him, you are dead wrong. Your mods will tell you. They have the IP's of all the posters.

I don't think anyone was insinuating that.

Sometimes people need a fresh start with a different identity. There are several posters here that have different names now than they did when they first started here.

I agree with this.

But I think PD was more talking about people that have just kind of drifted away.

I don't think anyone was insinuating that.

Sometimes people need a fresh start with a different identity. There are several posters here that have different names now than they did when they first started here.

Understood. For Midgar, they guy could change his screen name, but there would still be scorched earth and 200 posts a day.

For me, I like to come here and read some of the football posts. Even though I think I'm pretty knowledgeable, there are so many guys here that blow me away... and pokes at the Krafts and Belichick were not well received.

It is amazing to think that Belichick, while competing at a high level, had a 10 year Superbowl drought, but now he has won 2 of 3. F'in Amazing, and I'm loving it.

We're living in the land of riches, and with most recent Superbowl win, our success is starting to become absurd, in a great way for Pats fans, and a miserable way for everyone else.

I have no idea who this Midgar is but for sure he haunts this board. I have also been assumed to be him as well as Patriots71. It seems many are looking for his ghost despite the fact that he was apparently highly disliked and banned.

Not really that unusual. I was like that at one time. I used to be a member of many boards and post all the time about Pats, football, league news, etc. I stopped a few years ago which is about the time I joined this board just to keep up to date on the Pats. It takes a lot of mind share and energy to keep that up and eventually more important things in life take its place.

I never had a beef with Middy. I like contrarians. I liked Middy. I never agreed with anything he posted, I don't think, but seemed like the type of dude I could hang with some wings and beer with, no problem.

I never had a beef with Middy. I like contrarians. I liked Middy. I never agreed with anything he posted, I don't think, but seemed like the type of dude I could hang with some wings and beer with, no problem.

He wouldn't quit the fight...I'll give him that.

He lives forever in my sig line.

Is that confirmed?

I, personally, never had a problem with Midgar.. But the Patriots71 poster was coming off like a "holier-than-thou" a-hole.

You mean when you sounded like a spoiled fan, when the pats were down and then suddenly you were the #1 all time fan ever when Brady had the comeback? Yeah I hate idiots like you, spoiled bunch of kids who the pats success has flat out ruined. I grew up hoping they would win 8 games some years, not sure what you would even do to have to cheer for that. As for Midgar, no, not him, but you people are obsessed with a guy who does not even post here. Unreal

Back