Anybody Know Any Good Jokes?

Two gay gentlemen were in bed, and one of them said “I think I got something up my butt. Can you reach up there and grab it for me?” So his lover. went up to his wrist, reached around and couldn’t find anything. Then his partner said, “go up a little further, please.” So his partner went up to his elbow and still couldn’t find anything… Then in an agonizing voice, his partner said “go up further further hurry hurry hurry! “

So his partner went right up to his armpit felt something… Told his partner “I do feel something!!!” He told him “grab it hurry up grab it quick quick quick!!!!!” He did grabbed whatever it was pulled it out, and his partner looked over at him and said “what is it?” his lover then wipes off the debris… well we know what it is, but we just leave it at debris. And said “it’s a Rolex watch.” His partner spun around, looked into his eyes and said “Bappy Birthday to you!!!

Coach on cheers gets phone call at bar. Very rough quote.

Bill! Great to hear from you! Sorry I haven't called. Honestly, before the operation I really didn't like your chances.

Oh, it's tomorrow?

What a great character. Had t be so fun for him to play and he did it so well.

Back