Anybody Know Any Good Jokes?

Most of us here in the high Northeast have spent too much time trying to get thru Hartford and traveling the Glorious Jersey Turnpike

So I wrote a poem ( maybe a little plagiarism):

I think That I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree, and
I think that I shall never see a poem as ugly as the Joyce Kilmer rest stop on the Jersey Pike.

Most of us here in the high Northeast have spent too much time trying to get thru Hartford and traveling the Glorious Jersey Turnpike

So I wrote a poem ( maybe a little plagiarism):

I think That I shall never see a poem lovely as a tree, and
I think that I shall never see a poem as ugly as the Joyce Kilmer rest stop on the Jersey Pike.
Is the Joyce Killer rest area north or south of Mt Laurel, do you know? Tonight I'm in Florence SC, tomorrow in NJ, Sunday back in NH. So either tomorrow or Sunday, I will report on the Joyce Kilmer rest stop and its arboristic aesthetic.

Also,

I hope that I will seldom be
On some ship sinking in the sea,

A ship whose captain and whose crew
Have found much better things to do

Than stay and try to rescue me
From going down beneath the sea.

I think that it is only fair
That I not drown in underwear,

Nor never need I to explain
The precise nature of that stain.

Is the Joyce Killer rest area north or south of Mt Laurel, do you know? Tonight I'm in Florence SC, tomorrow in NJ, Sunday back in NH. So either tomorrow or Sunday, I will report on the Joyce Kilmer rest stop and its arboristic aesthetic.

Also,

I hope that I will seldom be
On some ship sinking in the sea,

A ship whose captain and whose crew
Have found much better things to do

Than stay and try to rescue me
From going down beneath the sea.

I think that it is only fair
That I not drown in underwear,

Nor never need I to explain
The precise nature of that stain.
I did that mostly for the irony. "Lovely as a tree" and a pit stop on the pike are really like going to a donut shop for Chateaubriand. Or something anyway.

Anyway, milepost 787, East Brunswick, Northbound I believe. Never Checked it, but I assume He was from NJ

Have you tried taking Exit 57 off of I-84 (left exit just before CT River which takes you over the Charter Oak bridge on onto I-91 S?

From there you can take I-691 back to I-84, or Rte 15 south along the Merritt Parkway to I-287 and the Tappan Zee bridge, Garden State Pwky and then NJTP.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Indonesia.

Indonesia who?

Whenever I sees ya, I get weak Indonesia.

Back