Anybody Know Any Good Jokes?

Good Jokes? Do they really have to be good?​

There is plenty of delicious fresh world class okra in the southern states. So just stay away from the midi-okra.

Why does spit float?? It's phlegm
buoyant.

Cheers

Good Jokes? Do they really have to be good?​

There is plenty of delicious fresh world class okra in the southern states. So just stay away from the midi-okra.

Why does spit float?? It's phlegm
buoyant.

Cheers
My wife told me to stop acting like a Flamingo...so I had to put my foot down.

Three nuns die and arrive at The Pearly Gates at the same time. Saint Peter says, "Our records show that you've all lived pious lives and faithfully observed all of God's laws. We also see that you've all gone far beyond normal expectations in helping the poor, the sick, and the outcast. I am honored to welcome all of you to your reward....But first you must each answer one question."

He turns to one of the nuns and asks, "Who was the first man?" To which the nun promptly answers, "Adam."
Saint Peter says, "Welcome to Heaven, sister."

He turns to the next nun and says, "Who was the first woman?" The nun replies, "Eve."
"Welcome to Heaven, sister."

He looks at the final nun and asks, "What was the first thing that Eve said to Adam?" The nun, taken aback at the question, cannot think of an appropriate answer and mutters under her breath, "Gee, that's a hard one."

"Welcome to Heaven, sister."

Why are there pop-tarts but no mom-tarts?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Because of the pastry-archy

Back