Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

LVent* on 12-06-2007 at 02:13 PM said:
very very very very very true
something you want to tell us?

now that this thread is officially dead maybe a juicy "OOPS" story will help revive it

broken paddles, broken rubber ---- we're all about The Sex here

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 02:18 PM said:

now that this thread is officially dead maybe a juicy "OOPS" story will help revive it

RG, that would mean he actually had sex...according to DawsonCreekbrokebackmountain, there are no womans in Pitt worth raising the mast for

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 02:18 PM said:

did a drunken stupid thing when I was in Highschool...was the worse 15-20 days of my life that followed...

Undertaker #59* on 12-06-2007 at 02:17 PM said:
I think this is the part you need:

SP.JPG

That is needed in Cow Hampshire, no?

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 02:20 PM said:
That is needed in Cow Hampshire, no?

That's not mine.

But yes, I have one that is needed.

LVent* on 12-06-2007 at 02:20 PM said:
did a drunken stupid thing when I was in Highschool...was the worse 15-20 days of my life that followed...
maybe you should have gone out with that flute-player instead of the cellist

flutist-1a-iS.jpg
875271.JPG

What do you need a snow blower for? Isn't Indiana covered by a plastic bubble...or does it just cover Indianapolis?

Anyway, here's an idea. Peyton blows in the snow. Why don't you just shove a pole up his a$$ and push him around your driveway?

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 02:26 PM said:
maybe you should have gone out with that flute-player instead of the cellist

flutist-1a-iS.jpg
875271.JPG

ROFL totally missed it

Well, looks like your all set Ken.

You may want to bookmark that site or at least keep the reciept so the next time that ghetto ass snowblower breaks down you wont have to do a search for snowblowers on a football site

Ras* on 12-06-2007 at 02:07 PM said:
Those rubberized paddle sets on snowblowers suckazz and mostly on units that are throwaways.

I have a big ol' snowthrower that picks up toys and little animals left on the driveway and send them sukas a hundred yards or so all chewed up.

One time, it picked up a frozen tennis ball and sent it flying through the neighbors picture window. Luckily, he was using it to clear his driveway. Funniest damn thing I saw.....
:LOL: ROFL Next door neighbor borrows my snow blower the problem is he has a gravel driveway and his Jeep has a few "battle scars" from it.

Well, if you feel like a road trip, I got a nice one only used 3 times in winter of 05 I'm working on selling. :D Don't have much use for it in Tennessee.

Back