Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

KenJr30

Reaction score
Gawd damn thing broked on me last night. Need new paddle set and cannot find.

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 12:29 PM said:

babalu87* on 12-06-2007 at 01:31 PM said:
What kind of machine?
Paddle set?

Jacobsen Sno Burst.

It has rubber paddles that kick duh snow out. It is old.

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 01:29 PM said:
Hoo-ee boy, Ken....aint'chee got won of them there small enjeyen reepair places out yonder down past the grain silo turn right go 2-3 mile there --- the won has that Sling-Blade guy knows whatfur wit dem meekanikal deevisezs?

Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 01:39 PM said:
Hoo-ee boy, Ken....aint'chee got won of them there small enjeyen reepair places out yonder down past the grain silo turn right go 2-3 mile there --- the won has that Sling-Blade guy knows whatfur wit dem meekanikal deevisezs?

OMG!! WTF!!!!

I can fix it me self.

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 01:39 PM said:

I almost choked on my lunch. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Re: Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 01:42 PM said:
OMG!! WTF!!!!

I can fix it me self.
well then WTF do you need parts from the internetweb for then

I used to be sad at the fact that you weren't here for the longest time, but now........... :shake:

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 12:39 PM said:

This'ns outta gas.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

RoadGrader on 12-06-2007 at 01:50 PM said:
well then WTF do you need parts from the internetweb for then

I used to be sad at the fact that you weren't here for the longest time, but now........... :shake:

The damn blade broke!!!!!!!1!1111!!!!

It is made out of rubber and unless someone can tell me how to mold a gawd damn paddle for it, I'm gonna have to buy the part to fix the blower.

Hello? RG not home, knock, knock.:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 01:53 PM said:
It is made out of rubber and unless someone can tell me how to mold a gawd damn paddle for it, I'm gonna have to buy the part to fix the blower.
RG can mold rubber but only into the shape of a woman's privates
is the part in here
http://www.jsesc.com/Catalog/Groups/SnowthrowerBelt-Jacobsen.aspx

or

http://www.zacm.com/snowblower/jacobsen.htm

man at least give the year or model numbers to allow us to look correctly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

*mikiemo83 on 12-06-2007 at 01:58 PM said:

http://www.zacm.com/snowblower/jacobsen.htm

man at least give the year or model numbers to allow us to look correctly

Mikey,

Thank you. It is the first part for $24.95 (paddle set). I'm not sure why I couldn't find.

Thanks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone know where I can get snow blower parts off the interweb?

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 01:53 PM said:
The damn blade broke!!!!!!!1!1111!!!!

Hello? RG not home, knock, knock.:banghead:
oooooooo, someone's not gettin' any and takin' it out on all his closest buds

temper-temper :grumpy:

I hate when my Rubber breaks...I'm anxious for like a month until everything cycles correctly again

KenJr30 on 12-06-2007 at 02:02 PM said:
Mikey,

Thank you. It is the first part for $24.95 (paddle set). I'm not sure why I couldn't find.

Thanks.
glad I could help

Those rubberized paddle sets on snowblowers suckazz and mostly on units that are throwaways.

I have a big ol' snowthrower that picks up toys and little animals left on the driveway and send them sukas a hundred yards or so all chewed up.

One time, it picked up a frozen tennis ball and sent it flying through the neighbors picture window. Luckily, he was using it to clear his driveway. Funniest damn thing I saw.....

Ras* on 12-06-2007 at 02:07 PM said:
Those rubberized paddle sets on snowblowers suckazz and mostly on units that are throwaways.

They may suck booty but the thing cost me $5 (throw $25 for repairs now) a garage sale four summers ago and still/will gets the job done on a 200 ft driveway.

Cheap bastige = Ken.

*mikiemo83 on 12-06-2007 at 02:06 PM said:
I hate when my Rubber breaks...I'm anxious for like a month until everything cycles correctly again

very very very very very true

I think this is the part you need:

SP.JPG

Back