Anyone planning on watching Giants-'Skins?

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
I may check the score occassionally. But I cannot watch any of the pregame ceremonies. Still some open wounds that won't heal soon.

yes I'm going to this watch it because is the season opener of the regluar season.

I'll get to the homebrew bar right around kick-off
No pre-game for me.

Ifs football, sure I'll be watching hoping the Redskins grind the Giants into the field

I'm probably going to watch it. It will churn my stomach, but it is what it is. We're going to hear about it all season long, so we might as well confront it head on and get used to it.:whip2:

I'll check the score at about half time. If the Giants are losing, I'll tune in. Otherwise, no interest.

I've watched the Giants twice in preseason and will admit to a morbid fascination with them. For some reason, a lot of people still don't take them seriously but they are still a strong football team due in part to their outstanding '07 draft which is one of the best draft classes in years. I don't know who does their scouting, but they know what they are doing. Tons of solid, young players.

They lose Osi and some kid named Dave Tollefson comes in and looks like a plus pass rusher. Strahan retires and they replace him with Kiwanuka. The Giants front 7 still looks like a strength to me. Fred Robbins is a beast at DT and will be a pro-bowler soon. Talent everywhere.

I know everybody is in love with Dallas, but they are still the team to beat in my book and I have no problem watching them. I expect them to beat Washington handily.

Oh yeah, and I still HATE them.

Hell yes I'm going to watch. I'm a football fan.

I would expect a non-Pats fan to have no problem watching. It's difficult from my persprective since I can only think that I should be getting ready for a night of tailgating and celebration. Instead, I'm at work conversing with the lunatics here.

:sulk:

Annihilus will have it on like MNF is always on. He may not pay attention to the whole thing, but football is football.

Giants = Whatever. Skins/Giants can be entertaining sometimes, if the game is good then Annihilus will watch it more closely than if it's not.

yes it's football season I'll watch history is history

Its the start of the real season of course I'll watch it.

Of course first game... GO REDSKINS!

I knew I hated school for some reason. :banghead:

OK honestly I do not hate the Giants. I respect them for what they did. Heck if it had not been the Pats I would have possibly rooted for them. They play in your face defense, no one predicted them to win, they have an upstart young QB loking to prove himself....they do remind me a team I loved in 2000/2001....

It is the first game of the regular seaason. I will watch, but there will be some channel surfing for the wife I am sure.

Plus Fantasy Football Season starts here too. I do not have anyone playing on my team nor does my opponent, but todays game sets up the first week for a couple of teams in my league....so I will watch and be online surfing The Planet and Yahoo Sports....

Back