Apparently, 1-15 is not embarrasing enough!

Great player. Big fruitcake

Yea but boy can he dance !!!!... LMAO!!!... it is sick how these tough football players can make asses out of themselves...what's with them...

Brady & those rediculous model pics & Emmit Smith & Taylor...

I know its weird to see him dance like that, but I can't even hate. He is so hot!

He is dancing with a hottest babe. I dont think thats gay.

Remember dudes, chicks love men that can dance.

Edyta Sliwinska is indeed hot. Her body is killer. But does anyone else think she gets a bit of man-face sometimes on the show? I dunno what it is, but sometimes, in a certain light maybe, I'm disturbed.

She's one of those chics that is much finer in the rehearsals, without so much makeup.

She's probably the 4th or 5th hottest on this show too.

Edyta Sliwinska is indeed hot. Her body is killer. But does anyone else think she gets a bit of man-face sometimes on the show? I dunno what it is, but sometimes, in a certain light maybe, I'm disturbed.

She's one of those chics that is much finer in the rehearsals, without so much makeup.

and thorough

That reminds me of the Sienfeld when Jerry is dating a girl, she looks great but in the wrong light she looks scary..

I find it gay that we all watch that frigin dance show !!!!!!... i will say i only watched it the 1st week just to laugh at Taylor & see how foolish he looked...

I find it gay that we all watch that frigin dance show !!!!!!... i will say i only watched it the 1st week just to laugh at Taylor & see how foolish he looked...

I have never watched Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any Bachelor whatever it is....:thumb:

You look up pictures of brady on the internet in what you describe as gay posing and you are talking about others?

I have never watched Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any Bachelor whatever it is....:thumb:

Your the only one in this asylum I truly thought was not gay ! ... your way too frigin ugly to even have a chance with an ugly guy...

"Therick your so "Ugly"...that "Ugly people even call you Ugly !!!!

LMAO!!!...(Just kiddin)... I have to confess, I love Americamn Idol...just don't ever tell my father...he'll kill me !!!and give a good beaten...

You look up pictures of brady on the internet in what you describe as gay posing and you are talking about others?

I can't believe Im getting trashed in a Patriot forum for looking at hot looking Tom Brady Pics !!!

Whats with that !!!

I can't believe Im getting trashed in a Patriot forum for looking at hot looking Tom Brady Pics !!!

Whats with that !!!

Not trashing at all, but at least come clean as to the reason you hate brady is that you can't get him.

Back